***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There i no politician I despise more than Paul Ryan, he's the Stringer Bell of american politics.

He's a dumb person pretending to be smart.

He's pretend to be on your side while setting you up to take the fall.

He's a supposed policy wonk who real goal is actually just naked self interest.

Paul Ryan is THE worst. :x

Yep, Paul Ryan is the most dangerous person in Washington.

He is all ideology and self interest, and he couldn't careless about the lives of the American people.

And he blatantly lies to people.

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood
But I thought political correctness was over and Trump supporters despise it? So then why is a Trump supporter whining and pressing the report button over petty insults on an online message board?

Last edited:
But I thought political correctness was over and Trump supporters despise it? So then why is a Trump supporter whining and pressing the report button over petty insults on an online message board?

Because it is convenient for him

Republicans only ask for civil discourse when it suits them.

He is all ideology and self interest, and he couldn't careless about the lives of the American people.

I couldn't even tell you what his ideology is other than maybe:

Poor people need to be punished.
that's what's so dangerous. the only thing i get from him is that his guiding principle is to make sure rich people get more money and let everyone else fend for themselves.

I couldn't even tell you what his ideology is other than maybe:

Poor people need to be punished.

It is basically austerity and supply side tax cuts good for the economy

But you're right, he strongly believes that people are poor, sick and marginalized are that way because of their own moral failings. And they need to be disciplined

Last edited:
that's what's so dangerous. the only thing i get from him is that his guiding principle is to make sure rich people get more money and let everyone else fend for themselves.

Sounds like a certain "independent" on here.

Lol. What is your education level? You're a truck driver, b. If you consider your education level an insult you have no one to blame but yourself.
laugh.gif

People on the right (the GOP, Trump, you) have been critical of the national debt, well when the deficits explode that must be seen as a failure.

Sean Hannity & certain debt Hawks on da right have already shown fangs at da new budget that increases spending by a couple billion dollars that a Republican congress has wrote... I think you're under estimating da sensitivity that Trump has over exploding da debt any more without balancing it with repatriation and Public/private collaborations in regards to infrastructure spending bill.

there's definitely gonna be a intrabattle between establishment big government political figures from both sides, and da way trump wants to run his regime.

Last edited:
People on the right (the GOP, Trump, you) have been critical of the national debt, well when the deficits explode that must be seen as a failure.

Sean Hannity & certain debt Hawks on da right have already shown fangs at da new budget that increases spending by a couple billion dollars that a Republican congress has wrote... I think you're under estimating da sensitivity that Trump has over exploding da debt any more without balancing it with repatriation and Public/private collaborations in regards to infrastructure spending bill.

there's definitely gonna be a intrabattle between establishment big government political figures from both sides, and da way trump wants to run his regime.

This comment makes no sense.

Every economist, from all ideologies and political leanings, has said trump's polices will increase the deficit and in turn the debt

The deficit will increase greatly if Trump gets his way on tax cuts and infrastructure spending, this is a plain and simple fact. Repatriation in not gonna cover that hole, and was not the success Bush through it would be when he tried it. The rich and corporations might just bring over money to buy stocks, and other companies.

so we're calling it a "regime" now? normally i would think it's a tongue-in-cheek criticism of Trump's authoritarian leanings but perhaps it's an honest endorsement of a new way of politics that would be the end to our great American experiment. eager to find out where ninja stands.

Last edited:

Every economist, from all ideologies and political leanings, has said trump's polices will increase the deficit and in turn the debt

The deficit will increase greatly if Trump gets his way on tax cuts and infrastructure spending, this is a plain and simple fact. Repatriation in not gonna cover that hole, and was not the success Bush through it would be when he tried it. The rich and corporations might just bring over money to buy stocks, and other companies.

Trump and Co are using "dynamic scoring" to project any potential holes in da budget can be generated by da generating of future revenues by a robust economy.

da jury is out on whether it can work, there's skeptism, but hey, there was Skeptism in a Trump Presidency and yet here we are.

Last edited:
and if the economy goes south, then we're doubly screwed? such speculation works if you're some mediocre real estate mogul who can file for bankruptcy, but at the national stage risk mitigation is of utmost importance.

Last edited:
and if the economy goes south, then we're doubly screwed? such speculation works if you're some mediocre real estate mogul who can file for bankruptcy, but at the national stage risk mitigation is of utmost importance.

Actually Trump in da private sector has alot more risk not being right in his predictions on his economy, afterall da Trump Organization isn't some too big to fail bank.

him behind da helm of da government, that basically creates money out of thin air to begin with da debt is ironically safer...

we'll see though, Trump wanted da ball..he's got it now...can he score? that is da question.

Trump and Co are using "dynamic scoring" to project any potential holes in da budget can be generated by da generating of future revenues by a robust economy.

da jury is out on whether it can work, there's skeptism, but hey, there was Skeptism in a Trump Presidency and yet here we are.

Take it from someone who works as an economic analyst, it is a finesse move. It will just be used as a way to justify tax cuts because "our model says they will be great".

Even if they do have perfect forecasting models, he promised a certain course of action.

Also once again, politics and economics are different.

Last edited:
What kind of Bible are they reading? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Quick edit: it's a satire account.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom