***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Aint trump kid got pics out there hunting certain wild animals

The **** is wrong with these people

Unique trophy opportunities for their constituents in flyover America.

Found this regarding the Endangered Species Act:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...10fe486791c_story.html?utm_term=.734739cc03e9

BILLINGS, Mont. — In control of Congress and soon the White House, Republicans are readying plans to roll back the influence of the Endangered Species Act, one of the government’s most powerful conservation tools, after decades of complaints that it hinders drilling, logging and other activities.

These dudes don't give a @#$@ about the environment :smh:

Last edited:
My parents are black. Both born poor in the Bronx and one in Jamaica. Everything I believe about how to get ahead is a testament to what I saw growing up.
You are not black. Stop pedaling this. You have never once in your life been seen as anything other then a white person.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...10fe486791c_story.html?utm_term=.734739cc03e9

BILLINGS, Mont. — In control of Congress and soon the White House, Republicans are readying plans to roll back the influence of the Endangered Species Act, one of the government’s most powerful conservation tools, after decades of complaints that it hinders drilling, logging and other activities.

Who cares about the environment when you can be riding round in da classic mericana muscle with da V8 hemi and cheap gas :pimp:

I wonder how ninja feels about da muscle cars seeming to be moving to having hybrid models?

i see it more as certain aspects of it can be considered over regulations.

you know da windfarms that environmentalists love have a few permits & exemptions that allows em to kill bald eagles that other endangered birds that fly into da turbines?

da devil is in da details.

I wonder how ninja feels about da muscle cars seeming to be moving to having hybrid models?

thats only ford with its mustang, that is sold globally.

i can pretty much call it that their most passionate base of car fans will whole hearty reject it.

once da oil spigots really crank up most people will opt for a roaring V8 in that segment.

Monkey see monkey do. Once people see the success they'll surely have and Drumpf's policies drive has prices back up, GM and Chrysler will likely follow.

Snowden should have come home and trusted Obama's judgement

He played himself jabbing at Obama from the outside.

I feel a lot of sympathy for Manning and her punishment was OD imo, but she was ******* reckless as hell.

I wanted her to be treated better on the inside, and I'm happy she is not gonna rot, but I'm a lil indifferent over this. I'm not in the "she is a hero camp", she did a public service though.

In the end, I feel it was the right decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom