***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yeah Great Courses is amazing. There are always sales too.

My girl takes some of the history stuff. I first used it to get ready for grad school, using the Edwards Calc course.

Last edited:

Good to see that the president is growing up a little bit

I wonder who really wrote this tweet

Ivanka

Donald probably sniffed the phone afterward

probably asked her to leave a golden scent behind

giphy.gif

I'm not a fan of Trump. Think he's a bigot but folks need to back off when talking about Barron Trump. Saw some crazy stuff about him on twitter. Leave him alone

so he has two twitter accounts now ?
his personal one and the POtuS one. there was talk of getting rid of his personal one but i doubt he'll give it up.

and then multiple people from his team are able to tweet out with his handle, i believe.

I'm not a fan of Trump. Think he's a bigot but folks need to back off when talking about Barron Trump. Saw some crazy stuff about him on twitter. Leave him alone
agreed. it was brought up a few pages back on here and the general consensus was that young children of presidents have traditionally been off limits for attacks.

Last edited:
Same individuals? Debatable.

Same people? For sure. Intelligence agencies have been lying since their inception. I lurk this thread, you guys are too smart to be this naive regarding the credibility of intelligence agencies.
So, where do you get your information? If you don't trust anything you read/hear, it's pointless for you to engage in these discussions.

Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway stated today that Trump will not release his tax returns. Send them to: https://t.co/cLRcuIiQXz so we can.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 22, 2017
Trump's breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) January 22, 2017

Should be interesting to watch Wikileaks going forward.

Lie in bed with snakes, don't cry when they bite you.

Trump Counselor Kellyanne Conway stated today that Trump will not release his tax returns. Send them to: https://t.co/cLRcuIiQXz so we can.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

January 22, 2017

Trump's breach of promise over the release of his tax returns is even more gratuitous than Clinton concealing her Goldman Sachs transcripts.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks)

January 22, 2017

Should be interesting to watch Wikileaks going forward.
Well I guess they're making an effort to repair their image.
Assange claimed Wikileaks had info on Trump during the campaign but chose not to release it and then later retracted that statement.
They should have released their data on both at the same time if they wanted to keep their non-partisan reputation.

That's certainly a possibility.

It may be that they're simply being deceptive, putting up a sort of false resistance.

It may also be that they are now in their next stage of sowing doubt and division in the US, ultimately aiming for destabilization.

Last edited:
Question for all sides, this bizarre war on the press that this administration has, do they see themselves winning? the press is your propaganda station and can control the narrative if pushed too far. I don't see this ending well.

Back
Top Bottom