***Official Political Discussion Thread***

look at this grown *** ***** get sonned in flint:

look at him grovelling like a slow child.

this is so embarrassing. in comparison, ninja sounds like JFK and MLK in one.

Last edited:
I had 2 back to back 4 year relationships...da last thing I want is another broad around me other than a smash & dash...I'm a only child, I like peace & quiet..and my politics/sports.
sorry man, that sucks.

i really think you're a good guy. you're just too focused on single things and that causes one to lose perspective.

honestly i think you should travel. experience stuff you're not used to. live outside your comfort zone. after that, then reassess your political beliefs.

i appreciate that, I mean I travel occasionally, but I don't enjoy not being in NYC...I LOVE my hood, and I love to work. da only vacation I got planned is a week vacation to Miami to chill with my cousins and buy my Jewelry out there.

da vantage point of me being to focused on "single" things is just my focus to da task at hand. I told myself " not gonna take X numbers of years to buy my chain like I spent on my pendant cuz I'm not gonna OD on kicks anymore."

me being Born in NYC but flying to DR every summer for a month always let me know there's poor, then there's POOR...so I've always understood, w/e quams people complained about in da States, some kid in Bonao taking a dump in a outhouse with a crib with no indoor plumbing and he's chillin.

my politics is a natural progression watching everything, and just make my determination factoring all sides.

Being into cars is what translated how government policies can affect your life...it was really da introduction...for others it maybe opening up a business, or dealing with healthcare, or owning property.

That's rich.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/02/meghan-mccain-smears-pocahontas-elizabeth

Then, at about eight minutes in, Faulkner opened up the discussion for smearing Senator Elizabeth Warren. McCain picked up the opening and ran with it. Faulkner was shocked, shocked, I tell you.

FAULKNER: One thing this morning that we saw was Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren saying, you know, among the Democrats, she takes this personally. And so she might have been one who, if she were on the campaign trail for president –

MCCAIN: Why does Pocahontas take this personally?

FAULKNER: Oh, my goodness.

MCCAIN: I mean, that’s her nickname and I’m – our president calls her that and I’m going to call her that, too.

Let’s not forget that it was just moments ago that McCain was lecturing Democrats that hate is “the only message” they have. Memo to McCain: You’re not looking like you’ve anything else, yourself.

FDB.

Famb really expect us to believe that 18 hours a day nonsense too.

im at work by 8am, so by 7am commute-Noon it's NPR, morning AM till 9am, BBC hour till 10am Brian Lehrer till noon, Rush from noon to 3pm, Hannity from 3pm-4pm

4pm-5pm it's all things considered NPR

5pm-6pm da FIVE//round da horn pardon da interuption

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

8pm-10pm Anderson Cooper/Bill O'Reilly/Tucker Carson

10pm-11pm Hannity/CNN tonight Don lemon

11pm-midnite Lou Dobbs/Sportcenter@ nite

and do it all over again.

Saturday is my political break and it's all music (I'll catch Greg Gutfeld for a laugh)

Sunday is all da politics shows, Chris Wallace/Chuck Todd/60 minutes/journal report/

I don't watch movies unless it's in da theatres or syndicated shows, it's all politics all da times, and my sports.

thank Barack Obama in 2008..i followed his ENTIRE presidency.
you sound lonely, friend. I'm sorry.

have you tried tinder or Grindr? even my lamest of friends have found success with these dating apps.

I had 2 back to back 4 year relationships...da last thing I want is another broad around me other than a smash & dash...I'm a only child, I like peace & quiet..and my politics/sports.

And it gets worst :lol:

worst? only someone who hasn't been on Long relationships would understand.

I been feeling greaaaaat since I cut off my last one.

more "me" time and getting **** done that's gonna get me more money.

Politics is my Reality TV show, and it's been must see TV since Donald Trump came down that golden escalator.

:rofl: Geez famb, like you can't see how sad you sound right now

No shade, just saying, you're sounding kinda silly right now

silly about what? I'm not gonna handcuff myself to a broad I wasn't happy with...that's how u get washed up having a baby with a chick u posed to dead a long time and get effed wit da courts.

sorry man, that sucks.

i really think you're a good guy. you're just too focused on single things and that causes one to lose perspective.

honestly i think you should travel. experience stuff you're not used to. live outside your comfort zone. after that, then reassess your political beliefs.

i appreciate that, I mean I travel occasionally, but I don't enjoy not being in NYC...I LOVE my hood, and I love to work. da only vacation I got planned is a week vacation to Miami to chill with my cousins and buy my Jewelry out there.

da vantage point of me being to focused on "single" things is just my focus to da task at hand. I told myself " not gonna take X numbers of years to buy my chain like I spent on my pendant cuz I'm not gonna OD on kicks anymore."

me being Born in NYC but flying to DR every summer for a month always let me know there's poor, then there's POOR...so I've always understood, w/e quams people complained about in da States, some kid in Bonao taking a dump in a outhouse with a crib with no indoor plumbing and he's chillin.

my politics is a natural progression watching everything, and just make my determination factoring all sides.

Being into cars is what translated how government policies can affect your life...it was really da introduction...for others it maybe opening up a business, or dealing with healthcare, or owning property.
it's great that you go to the DR. that gives you perspective that many Americans lack.

ultimately i think though you're limiting yourself by the chain and hemi. a few years ago i moved beyond shoes, cars, money, and cars. i mean, i still love them as toys, but there are more important things.

sure, gold is a great investment, but a better investment is in yourself.

Bro your head is all ***** up....how you dare speak on the struggles and poverty of your motherland, yet stand behind Sessions judgemental claims about your supposed people?...you really will never open up your eyes and see how much of a contradiction you are....you claim to have perspective, but you don't, you are as closed minded as one can be, wrapped up in bubble wrap and unable to empathize with anyone but yourself, how dare you bring up the poor kids in DR.

Very obvious dude is lonely and trolls on here everyday for the social interaction he desperately needs, it is what it is though to each their own

Last edited:

That's rich.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/02/meghan-mccain-smears-pocahontas-elizabeth

Then, at about eight minutes in, Faulkner opened up the discussion for smearing Senator Elizabeth Warren. McCain picked up the opening and ran with it. Faulkner was shocked, shocked, I tell you.

FAULKNER: One thing this morning that we saw was Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren saying, you know, among the Democrats, she takes this personally. And so she might have been one who, if she were on the campaign trail for president –

MCCAIN: Why does Pocahontas take this personally?

FAULKNER: Oh, my goodness.

MCCAIN: I mean, that’s her nickname and I’m – our president calls her that and I’m going to call her that, too.

Let’s not forget that it was just moments ago that McCain was lecturing Democrats that hate is “the only message” they have. Memo to McCain: You’re not looking like you’ve anything else, yourself.

FDB.
what an ignorant little **** she is.

Bro your head is all ***** up....how you dare speak on the struggles and poverty of your motherland, yet stand behind Sessions judgemental claims about your supposed people?...

because if u actually paid attention, his critique was on da Immigration policy, not da Dominican Republic.

because if u actually paid attention, his critique was on da Immigration policy, not da Dominican Republic.

Bro you don't even empathize with the thousands of kids that will suffer at the hands of Devos, how you gonna act like you actually give a ***** about some poor kid crapping in a hole in the ground back in DR....only reason you brought that up is because the only thing that kids struggle does is remind you how sweet of a ride you've had here, ironically enough NOT because of anything the Reps have done for you or your moms.

I quote "I'm indifferent" this is your stance on Betsy Devos privatizing public education, yet somehow you wanna make yourself sound morally conscious of the struggles of kids back home, miss me with that ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom