***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Famb you are the goat method actor in NT history

I saw your comments in the other thread throwing Steve under the bus and I was taken aback for a second, because I was not expecting it.

My account got hacked B. Da LIBBIES trying to sully my name like they've tried to do Da Don B. STEVEN HARVEY IS A TREASURE B. His work in the community is UNPRECEDENTED B. His Choppa Suit Game is second to none B. He stays adjusting ties on family feud B. I gave Da Don a chance after Barson and Steven vouched for his character.

Far be it for a SIMPLE MAN like myself to correct da tweets of a DEDICATED COMRADE like yourself, but it is spelled "UNPRESIDENTED" B. Please follow da speeling rules established by da don emperor god himself. I don't want you to in any way jeopardize your position in 2028 as Benjamin Barson's next in line.

And don't worry. I will be there to vouch for your character because I know that you risked everything for da coal train. You dropped out of school, you liquidated your stocks so that you could buy shoes, you even put da chain on layaway and dug into your hemi savings... All so you could be ready to go ALL IN when da coal train arrived. And brotha, let me tell you, da coal train is at the station, I can taste da delicious soot on my tongue, da libbie tears gently cool my hot brow dat is warmed by da sun, and da conductor, DOCTOR BARSON himself, is calling out "ALL ABOARD," and I SEE YOU, I see you first in line with da ticket you were born to write. GLORY GLORY this is it, DA COAL JOBS are coming back and only da don could do this for us! We are going to da promised land, where Crooked H is locked up, Obummer is making license plates, da dangerous thugs and terrorists are sent back to wherever they came from, and we true MERICANS can roam free on da land given to us by monofort destiny. And still da libbies don't even have a clue B.

Last edited:
@KatyTurNBC:
Exclusive: Trump personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has hired his own counsel: Stephen Ryan, of McDermott, Will & Emery.- source w knowledge

@MykeCole:

#MAGA

My
Attorney
Got a
Attorney

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Far be it for a SIMPLE MAN like myself to correct da tweets of a DEDICATED COMRADE like yourself, but it is spelled "UNPRESIDENTED" B. Please follow da speeling rules established by da don emperor god himself. I don't want you to in any way jeopardize your position in 2028 as Benjamin Barson's next in line.

Thank you COMRADE. Barson and STEVEN HARVEY told me to get my act together as well B or 2028 isn't happening B. STEVEN was hurt by some posts made when my account got hacked but I hope my work in Da Coal Mines of Da Heightz will redeem me B. I wish UPON a star that I could still be in high school learning how to spells write by DeVos Bae.

And don't worry. I will be there to vouch for your character because I know that you risked everything for da coal train. You dropped out of school, you liquidated your stocks so that you could buy shoes, you even put da chain on layaway and dug into your hemi savings... All so you could be ready to go ALL IN when da coal train arrived. And brotha, let me tell you, da coal train is at the station, I can taste da delicious soot on my tongue, da libbie tears gently cool my hot brow dat is warmed by da sun, and da conductor, DOCTOR BARSON himself, is calling out "ALL ABOARD," and I SEE YOU, I see you first in line with da ticket you were born to write. GLORY GLORY this is it, DA COAL JOBS are coming back and only da don could do this for us! We are going to da promised land, where Crooked H is locked up, Obummer is making license plates, da dangerous thugs and terrorists are sent back to wherever they came from, and we true MERICANS can roam free on da land given to us by monofort destiny. And still da libbies don't even have a clue B.

First in line B. POST OF DA YEAR B.

giphy.gif

Looks like Trump launched another tweetstorm today 
laugh.gif
 Basically admitting he's under investigation and throwing Rosenstein under the bus 
mean.gif
roll.gif

I can't even begin to describe how stupid this man is.

Investigations don't matter if NO CRIMES HAVE BEEN COMMITTED comrades. Let us not fear, da Teflon Don is gonna be completely vindicated when the libbie nutjobs get tired of grasping at straws 
smokin.gif

This whole WITCH HUNT is just proof that our emperor is really #MakingAmericaGreatAgain b

Winning here, winning there, it's making the libbies' heads spin and they can't handle it. Sad!

That's why the globalists are coming after our emperor comrades
mean.gif

Mueller is a ((((Soros)))) plant but all his investigation is gonna find is American greatness b 
smokin.gif

Exhibits A and B of why Dapper Dandy Don Drumpf is MAKING AMERICA GREATER THAN EVER. Look at my Comrades up there! Look at them. True Patriots out here doing da lord God Emperor's work [emoji]128133[/emoji] We all know da patriots are in da coal mines 7 days a week, 28 hours a day putting da country on their COOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL train back, like da true American patriot Tom Brady put da country on his back when leading da true American Patriots over da Libby's in da Super Coal 51. #BuildThatWall! #MACA! Aunt Jemima is my home girl and Dapper Don is my President, B [emoji]128131[/emoji] :pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

These are Da REAL AMERICANS Da Don is fighting for B. Every person in Da pictures look like they've got COAL SMOKE in their lungs. Da outfits are FIRE B.

Looks like Trump launched another tweetstorm today :lol:  Basically admitting he's under investigation and throwing Rosenstein under the bus :smh: :rofl:
I can't even begin to describe how stupid this man is.

Investigations don't matter if NO CRIMES HAVE BEEN COMMITTED comrades. Let us not fear, da Teflon Don is gonna be completely vindicated when the libbie nutjobs get tired of grasping at straws :smokin
This whole WITCH HUNT is just proof that our emperor is really #MakingAmericaGreatAgain b
Winning here, winning there, it's making the libbies' heads spin and they can't handle it. Sad!
That's why the globalists are coming after our emperor comrades :smh:
Mueller is a ((((Soros)))) plant but all his investigation is gonna find is American greatness b :smokin

WELL SAID COMRADE. Da first rule of Da Art of Da Deal is Da proof has to be in Da pudding B. LIBBIES don't have a clue about FAX UPON FAX MACHINE UPON FACSIMILE B. ALL LIBBIES have is conjecture and innuendo B.

Would you guys describe "real Americans" as cult members? I think it fits by definition and action but I'm interested in other opinions on it.

Rusty, you gotta chill downtalkin Booker. Gonna be a repeat of "well my candidate *Bernie* didn't get the nomination so I'm voting repub or not voting at all"

Would you guys describe "real Americans" as cult members? I think it fits by definition and action but I'm interested in other opinions on it.
First, how do we define "real Americans"?

Republicans? Trump supporters specifically?

REAL AMERICANS are people that recognize Da GREAT harm OBUMMER did to this COUNTRY B. Real Americans mostly live in Da Rust Belt and Coal Country. Specifically towns like my hometown of Bluffington, Scranton PA, and New York City where Coal is Da life of Da local economy. Da Don's work in Da Coal Mines of New York City really resonated with me. REAL AMERICANS don't even have to be from or live in America B. COMRADE COLUMBIA is a TRUE American B. He's on Da front lines fighting for COAL worldwide B. He even has a coal burning stove in HIS house B which is something DA LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES DON'T understand B.

Last edited:
First, how do we define "real Americans"?
Republicans? Trump supporters specifically?

The fact that you chose those two groups immediately should let you know :lol:

I used quotations around "real Americans" for that reason. The overzealous 'Mericans like those on the last page.

I wager they're more inclined to be white, Christian, ethnocentric, pro life, anti immigration, anti gun laws, less educated, and show nationalist tendencies. They follow their leaders almost without question as if brain washed, and will vote against their own interest in support of their leaders who have the same ideology. They aren't specifically Trump supporters or Republicans but I feel they are far more inclined to be if they're vocal about being a "real American".

Dead @ Comrade Colombia :lol:

Last edited:
Rusty, you gotta chill downtalkin Booker. Gonna be a repeat of "well my candidate *Bernie* didn't get the nomination so I'm voting repub or not voting at all"

I am not down playing Booker. But I have said that he needs to work on his economics. However, if he showed up in 2020 being a strong Civil Rights candidate it would he might get my support.

That petulence will always exist. But the 2020 primary will not be like the 2016 primary. No candidate will have a monopoly over the establishment support like Clinton did, or the progressive and working class support like Sanders did.

The sentiment this cycle was fueled by people falsely believing Bernie was cheated out of the nomination. If Booker beats a over 10 person field, a diverse field, that talking point won't exist.

Also most Sanders supporters did show up for Hillary. Plus Hillary had too much baggage, much not her fault but it still hurt. Third party voters have been properly shamed so fewer will break from the Dem coalition

But then again the level of buffoonery in the far left is the highest I have ever seen it. So there is always a chance

Last edited:
Occasionally pop in on this thread.. do you guys troll or is that how y'all actually think?

Occasionally pop in on this thread.. do you guys troll or is that how y'all actually think?
You talking about when we put on our "From Da Heightz" satire?
Satire? Don't be scared to let your 'Merican flag fly, comrade! We're taking back our country from the liberals and illegals and terrorists everywhere! The CCOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL TRAIN has left da station and we about to take da game over like Nas dropping It Was Written, B :pimp: [emoji]128133[/emoji] US true Mericans know da country can only be saved by da grace and glory of Dapper Don, Benjamin Franklin Barson 2020 and Steven A. Harvey working in da coal mines of New York City and da swamp of Washington DC. #BuildThatWall! #FillDaSwamp!

Back
Top Bottom