***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What are the criteria?
Man
1.Standing for whats true and right
2.Physical protector
3.Provider, whether that be mentally, spiritually, emotionally, or financially
4.The immovable rock that wont move when things get tuff.
5. Standing by his wife

Women
1. Standing for whats true and right
2. Standing by her husband
3. Provider whether that be mentally, emotionally, or financially
4. Source of calm wisdom
5. Strength
6. Caretaker

just some of the things that make a man or a women.

-He was sued multiple times for Housing Discminraiton against African American tenants. Twice, the first time by a Republican DOJ

-He took out full-page ads calling for the death penalty of the Central Park Five. When they were proven innocent he wrote that it was a shame they go a settlement from the city and that those kids were not the best people.

-Said he was upset at the thought of black accountant counting his money

-He peddled birtherism for years. An inherently racist campaign to delegitimize the President of the United States

-Demanded Obama show his college transcripts to prove he didn't get into Colombia and Harvard from Affirmative Action

-Said most undocumented immigrants coming into America are murders and rapist

-Tweeted false statistics on black crime.

-His Muslim ban and saying, Islam wants to kill us

-****hole countries comment

-Supporting stop and frisk. A program that has been known to be discriminatory against African Americans

-His support of voter suppression laws

-Him making Session pull back from police reforms after the DOJ found systemic issues under Obama

-His lack of enforcement of civil right laws.

You can Google all of these and people have posted articles in this thread regarding all these. Do some research before you defend a vile **** of racist **** like Trump.

-Edit: You know what, just **** off. I don't have the energy or patience to entertain another person spewing vile racist ****.
That’s why I just hit the ignore dude. He’s not asking legitimate questions for answers. He’s throwing things out in hopes you don’t answer at all. Now he’ll take everything you said, not read a damn thing and claim you’re the one being ignorant thinking all those racist things make him a racist.

Pass

Man
1.Standing for whats true and right
2.Physical protector
3.Provider, whether that be mentally, spiritually, emotionally, or financially
4.The immovable rock that wont move when things get tuff.
5. Standing by his wife

Women
1. Standing for whats true and right
2. Standing by her husband
3. Provider whether that be mentally, emotionally, or financially
4. Source of calm wisdom
5. Strength
6. Caretaker

just some of the things that make a man or a women.
Where did you get this criteria from?

Nope

Question..... you a racist aint you?
so what happened to their white privlege, please inform me so i can go tell poor whites all they need to do is go activate is so they can become rich.

-In term of his racist example you provided the only thing that makes me say hold up is the support of stop and frisk and the discrimination lawsuit against him.

-They same thing he did to obama happens to every president. The losing side always complains and tries to delegitimizes their presidency.

-See nothing wrong with voter ID laws so can't agree

-It was in bad taste, but those countries do suck. Would it be racist had a majority of those countries been white? Those countries are ****e, i'd chose the us over that any day.

-The murders and racist was a bit extreme, but is a real fear too people. I'd want illegals out the country to had they committed a crime against me.

-Islam isn't a race

So since all you guys seems to be against racism in here, are you guys going to protesting Hillary Clinton for her racist remarks?? Or what about Jimmy Kimmel, since he has not only done black face, but also a rap song where he dropped a whole bunch of N bombs. Or do we only protest Trump?

On top of everything f we have an obvious sexist as well. “Well being a female isn’t bad but I call men females as a derogatory term”

Lol, all around class A idiot ideology
Yes i'm so sexist i hate women... even though I grew up but nothing around women I hate them. Go God man, where do you guys get this stuff?

so what happened to their white privlege, please inform me so i can go tell poor whites all they need to do is go activate is so they can become rich.

-In term of his racist example you provided the only thing that makes me say hold up is the support of stop and frisk and the discrimination lawsuit against him.

-They same thing he did to obama happens to every president. The losing side always complains and tries to delegitimizes their presidency.

-It was in bad taste, but those countries do suck. Would it be racist had a majority of those countries been white? Those countries are ****e, i'd chose the us over that any day.

-The murders and racist was a bit extreme, but is a real fear too people. I'd want illegals out the country to had they committed a crime against me.

-Islam isn't a race
I have the answer to my question.

It is a yes. We are done here

-Islam isn't a race

It sounds like you want to objectify them though. Maybe a little dehumanization as you make them do what you want?
How so? I don't want to control anybody male or female, we are all human beings with freewill with the ability to do anything we want without infringing on someone else's rights.

just stuff that you see from studying men and women throughout the years of history that we have.
Interesting. So, you're out here calling people soyboys because they don't conform to how society has historically forced men and women to act? Humans have done a lot of things throughout history that aren't necessarily right.

Interesting. So, you're out here calling people soyboys because they don't conform to how society has historically forced men and women to act? Humans have done a lot of things throughout history that aren't necessarily right.
I wouldn't say society has forced them, its just natural roles that we assume. I can see if you disagree with that premise though, we just won't agree than.

How so? I don't want to control anybody male or female, we are all human beings with freewill with the ability to do anything we want without infringing on someone else's rights.

None of this.

-Islam isn't a race

implies you believe that "we are all human beings with freewill with the ability to do anything we want without infringing on someone else's rights." You just preached autocracy and veiled hate and the use of power by one group to impose pain on everybody else.

None of this.

implies you believe that "we are all human beings with freewill with the ability to do anything we want without infringing on someone else's rights." You just preached autocracy and veiled hate and the use of power by one group to impose pain on everybody else.
I don't see where I preached the use of power by one group to impose pain on people.. can you elaborate?

I am still assuming you are a troll but what do you think stop and frisk and voter ID laws do to people of color?
Trust not a troll. Voter ID Laws I support, but stop and frisk I feel is unconstitutional and violates personal rights. Places where that happens just gives cops another reason to be in peoples business when they shouldn't, unless a crime is taking place.

I wouldn't say society has forced them, its just natural roles that we assume. I can see if you disagree with that premise though, we just won't agree than.
Ok, to be clear, you're trying to insult people by using a poorly defined word. You made the claim that women tend to think and react with emotion instead of logic. Ironically, your answers to my questions were pretty illogical.

Back
Top Bottom