***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There’s been some weird **** going on with Van Jones over the last few years....and there’s been some REALLY weird **** going on with Andrew Yang’s support.

Getting Gary Johnson/Jill Stein vibes. Him & Tulsi the way I see their engagement and support. The same playbook is being ran. It’s what Trump and them always do. Like a football offense playing a team that can’t stop the run.

Dems gotta realize a couple things.

They got #NeverWarren trending #1 right now. Folks talmbout sitting out if she wins the nomination.

My homie put it best in a sports analogy: Liberals root for their favorite players to win. Conservatives root for their favorite team to win.

Democrats will never win rooting for individual candidates.
Bernie Bros out in full force today to protect their man

tenor (3).gif

There’s been some weird **** going on with Van Jones over the last few years....and there’s been some REALLY weird **** going on with Andrew Yang’s support.

Getting Gary Johnson/Jill Stein vibes. Him & Tulsi the way I see their engagement and support. The same playbook is being ran. It’s what Trump and them always do. Like a football offense playing a team that can’t stop the run.

Dems gotta realize a couple things.
Yang seems weird because a lot of his base seems like people that won't even vote in the Dem primary anyway. Tech Bros and libertarian style liberals. Even some alt right leaning dudes. However he has already said he is committed to helping the Dems win in 2020 and will help the eventual nominee anyway he can.

Tulsi is an outright snake. I think see is perfectly comfortable with Trump winning. I think only like 15 percent of her supporters intend to vote Dem in November.

They got #NeverWarren trending #1 right now. Folks talmbout sitting out if she wins the nomination.

My homie put it best in a sports analogy: Liberals root for their favorite players to win. Conservatives root for their favorite team to win.

Democrats will never win rooting for individual candidates.

I'm having a look at the newly released Lev Parnas text messages that he provided to the House. Below are image excerpts along with a brief summary.

First I'll note this excerpt from Parnas' indictment:
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/10/10/u.s..v..lev.parnas.et.al.indictment.pdf
"Parnas' efforts to remove [Yovanovitch] were conducted, at least in part, at the request of one or more Ukrainian government officials."
That Ukrainian government official is Lutsenko. He has since admitted that he fabricated the allegation that Yovanovitch gave him a "do not prosecute" list.
Lutsenko is also currently under investigation in Ukraine for alleged abuses of power, after an August court ruling ordered the probe.
02f8c2f04082351ac0a59be1853d5943.png

The "at the request of one or more Ukrainian officials" is key because recent subpoenas in the SDNY case confirm they're investigating possible FARA crimes. Illegal foreign lobbying in other words. The subpoenas sent to people around Giuliani, including requests for records on Giulaini's company, clearly suggest Rudy is being treated as a target rather than a witness. Giuliani was deeply involved in the effort to remove Yovanovitch as well.

Here you see that Lutsenko is clearly asking Parnas to get rid of Yovanovitch. State Dept officials testified in the impeachment inquiry that the Dept knew the allegations against Yovanovitch were entirely false, that Pompeo took no action to defend her and that it was Trump who personally ordered her removal.
fbc2c547aedb9b6e8dd8684493e01ed8.png

Now comes the key part. Lutsenko tells Parnas that Yovanovitch needed to be removed, based on the claim of a "do not prosecute list" Lutsenko later admitted he fabricated, or else it would bring into question his information about Biden. In other words, you remove this Ambassador for me or you don't get my Biden dirt.
1e8359d969af7ef1f5e3ec3267c09a40.png

Here we see Parnas' henchman Robert F Hyde, who is also running for Congress by the way, discussing surveillance of Ambassador Yovanovitch.
He appears to be have been monitoring her devices and location. He tells Parnas at this time that Yovanovitch talked to 3 people, that her phone was now off, that her computer was off. He also adds that she's next to the embassy at that time, not inside.
Parnas responds "interesting", Hyde replies that he will continue to monitor her movements.
3a5e69009ce626e428aad951f0e04e2a.png

9efd69d8f2d02477cbd4370c773d7b7e.png

Hyde then appears to express concern about the possibility of the apparent surveillance getting discovered.
He then tells Parnas a group of unspecified individuals is willing to help them "for a price."
Hyde adds that "guess you can do anything in Ukraine with money..."
6207c87c8200c0c620f3762a75b1aee1.png

Parnas responds with "lol" to the last message.
Hyde then gives Parnas a detailed update on Yovanovitch's movements inside the embassy.
8f37362323ddfbbf3eeda616233778b5.png

Hyde later suggests they have a mole in the embassy to monitor Yovanovitch.
babfbef2c24645b8507303ab0ff05093.png

bd2b67fb1571044d8892d5d020570c30.png

In the effort to get a visa approved for Viktor Shokin, Giuliani tells Parnas to contact Trump's attorney Jay Sekulow and gives him Sekulow's number.
Trump insisted he doesn't know Parnas, but it was also Jay Sekulow who relayed Trump's message that he personally signed off on Parnas' hiring of John Dowd.
dd67d9da0f1a32257319bc7a183715c4.png

3f6d622d0242d06e47e1f1aba97ea0e4.png

Last edited:
I'm having a look at the newly released Lev Parnas text messages that he provided to the House. Below are image excerpts along with a brief summary.

First I'll note this excerpt from Parnas' indictment:
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/10/10/u.s..v..lev.parnas.et.al.indictment.pdf
"Parnas' efforts to remove [Yovanovitch] were conducted, at least in part, at the request of one or more Ukrainian government officials."
That Ukrainian government official is Lutsenko. He has since admitted that he fabricated the allegation that Yovanovitch gave him a "do not prosecute" list.
Lutsenko is also currently under investigation in Ukraine for alleged abuses of power, after an August court ruling ordered the probe.
02f8c2f04082351ac0a59be1853d5943.png

The "at the request of one or more Ukrainian officials" is key because recent subpoenas in the SDNY case confirm they're investigating possible FARA crimes. Illegal foreign lobbying in other words. The subpoenas sent to people around Giuliani, including requests for records on Giulaini's company, clearly suggest Rudy is being treated as a target rather than a witness. Giuliani was deeply involved in the effort to remove Yovanovitch as well.

Here you see that Lutsenko is clearly asking Parnas to get rid of Yovanovitch. State Dept officials testified in the impeachment inquiry that the Dept knew the allegations against Yovanovitch were entirely false, that Pompeo took no action to defend her and that it was Trump who personally ordered her removal.
fbc2c547aedb9b6e8dd8684493e01ed8.png

Now comes the key part. Lutsenko tells Parnas that Yovanovitch needed to be removed, based on the claim of a "do not prosecute list" Lutsenko later admitted he fabricated, or else it would bring into question his information about Biden. In other words, you remove this Ambassador for me or you don't get my Biden dirt.
1e8359d969af7ef1f5e3ec3267c09a40.png

Here we see Parnas' henchman Robert F Hyde, who is also running for Congress by the way, discussing surveillance of Ambassador Yovanovitch.
He appears to be have been monitoring her devices and location. He tells Parnas at this time that Yovanovitch talked to 3 people, that her phone was now off, that her computer was off. He also adds that she's next to the embassy at that time, not inside.
Parnas responds "interesting", Hyde replies that he will continue to monitor her movements.
3a5e69009ce626e428aad951f0e04e2a.png

9efd69d8f2d02477cbd4370c773d7b7e.png

Hyde then appears to express concern about the possibility of the apparent surveillance getting discovered.
He then tells Parnas a group of unspecified individuals is willing to help them "for a price."
Hyde adds that "guess you can do anything in Ukraine with money..."
6207c87c8200c0c620f3762a75b1aee1.png

Parnas responds with "lol" to the last message.
Hyde then gives Parnas a detailed update on Yovanovitch's movements inside the embassy.
8f37362323ddfbbf3eeda616233778b5.png

Hyde later suggests they have a mole in the embassy to monitor Yovanovitch.
babfbef2c24645b8507303ab0ff05093.png

bd2b67fb1571044d8892d5d020570c30.png

In the effort to get a visa approved for Viktor Shokin, Giuliani tells Parnas to contact Trump's attorney Jay Sekulow and gives him Sekulow's number.
Trump insisted he doesn't know Parnas, but it was also Jay Sekulow who relayed Trump's message that he personally signed off on Parnas' hiring of John Dowd.
dd67d9da0f1a32257319bc7a183715c4.png

3f6d622d0242d06e47e1f1aba97ea0e4.png

some creepy ****

some creepy ****
Most concerning is the part about her electronic devices. Monitoring her movements is one thing but that text clearly suggested something more along the lines of electronic surveillance. They had a means of knowing when her phone and laptop were on or off. That text also included the number of calls Yovanovitch made that day but that could have been observed, not necessarily monitored electronically.
b178e50a719dc496ad30e07b1580a739.png

Most concerning is the part about her electronic devices. Monitoring her movements is one thing but that text clearly suggested something more along the lines of electronic surveillance. They had a means of knowing when her phone and laptop were on or off. That text also included the number of calls Yovanovitch made that day but that could have been observed, not necessarily monitored electronically.
b178e50a719dc496ad30e07b1580a739.png

Yeah that one’s really bothering. Bugged the hell out of her stuff :sick:

However unlikely, how viable would a biden-warren ticket be in terms of being competitive against trump?
IMHO

at this point it could be whoever/whoever on the democratic ticket, if ppl don't get out to vote for whoever the democrats put up then they too will be complicit.

trump has got to go and if the republicans in the senate won't do it then we have to try despite the Russian govt assisting him and despite the voter suppression the GOP has pushed.

everyone in this country 18 and over that is eligible to vote should feel that way. its not about being competitive IMO. competitive with what? a bigot and his cronies in and out of the senate and the house that are very blatant with being traitors?

I have friends that just won't vote. they are voting in nov. I will drag them to the polls.

we cannot and we should refuse as a nation to put up with 4 more years (so we think because it could be longer with this guy, who knows).

Your honor, I request to withdraw my plea because I'm innocent of this false statement charge.
By the way your honor, that would mean I also perjured myself twice in this courtroom when you asked me on 2 separate occasions to withdraw or reaffirm everything in my plea. In both cases I affirmed that everything in the plea was the truth and nothing but the truth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom