***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Apparently when Amy Klobuchar was a prosecutor she decided against bringing charges against the cop that killed George Floyd, for his involvement in another killing.

Her VP chances just booked a non-stop flight to Bolivia.
Are you... are you trying to say that she's dumb? Are you mocking her here, Rusty?

Edit. Hold off on cancelling Klobbering time for the moment.

One one outlet reported it, and it has not been verified by the big names yet. The site that did is suddenly down.

Amy Karenchar is trash, but I don't want to put something on ole girl that she didn't do

Nope, just that....

Sending black teens to jail for life with sham trials, and letting the cops that gunned them down go free.

I now see why problematic Midwestern white people like her so much.
I agree fully. I was quoting her from her debate where Mayo Pete almost made her cry because he called her out for not knowing the name of Mexico's president...

Hopefully we get more info about Amy Karenchar. I always think, "this is when the tide turns, this is when cops will finally be held accountable," just like I always think, "this is when we'll finally try to do something about mass shootings." But I'm not holding my breath.

Edit. Hold off on cancelling Klobbering time for the moment.

One one outlet reported it, and it has not been verified by the big names yet. The site that did is suddenly down.

Amy Karenchar is trash, but I don't want to put something on ole girl that she didn't do

Bad Rusty

tenor.gif

This entire thread is nuts. It’s started off as people being pissed at these protesters because they beat up an elderly lady, but twitter sleuths came in and found out that she a) is 30 b) isn’t even disabled and c) was trying/stabbed people from her chair. Out of all the bizarre **** I’ve seen, this may be right up at the top

The responses from pickup selfie crew are as expected to this thread though

The Obama's ain't do us no favors with that show your papers / birth certificate, have a beer with a racist cop at Camp David, "When they go low we go high", tap dancing with a burning cross on your lawn, nonsense. Obama folded at every chance to step up to these racists...and he was the most disrespected President in modern times. He could have crushed Trump from the start of the whole birther thing but he was too busy pretending racism can be fixed by voting for Democrats, going to college, and loving your enemy. Even turned on Rev. Wright. The Obama's spoke more about little black girls in Africa than the ones suffering from racism right here on this soil... But remember kids! Eat your vegetables! Might not be a popular opinion but I'm done supporting folks who can't call it what it is...then here comes Biden. What's his response to being asked about a black agenda? Vote for me and shut up darkie...you ain't got no choice so sorry not sorry. And he's right. We are our own worst enemies. This might be the first time I don't vote. What's four more years of Trump to a group of folks who been suffering for over 400? America so racist that even a virus shows it.

It looks like Amy Cooper, the white woman in the viral Central Park video, is a liberal. That's important

Letter from Birmingham Jail.

KKK >>> White Moderate

It's only important to note that for white folks because black folks been knowing.

Black people have no allies in politics.

If you think being a Republican gonna save you... Good luck with that.

We just been going with the lesser of greater evils...

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six because Republicans actually want to kill us while Democrats just want us in prison.

No argument from me on this.

And, likewise, good luck to anyone who thinks being a Democrat will save them.

Nobody:

dwalk31: "It's important to note that Liberals can be racist!"

So what you saying that Black folks don't already know?

Pardon us for voting for the party that aint trying to take away our right to vote.

We know Democrats aint gonna save us...but they aint trying to kill us either.

Bottom line:

"Dre" = Black People in this case...for the slow folks.

Nobody:

dwalk31: "It's important to note that Liberals can be racist!"

So what you saying that Black folks don't already know?

Pardon us for voting for the party that aint trying to take away our right to vote.

We know Democrats aint gonna save us...but they aint trying to kill us either.

Bottom line:

"Dre" = Black People in this case...for the slow folks.

Do you think only black people are in this thread?

I KNOW tons of black people already know this. I live it.

I didn't write that article, I reposted an article that someone else wrote.

Not sure why that particular article got under your skin.

Nobody:

Present: "If you think being a Republican will save you, good luck"

Do YOU think black republicans don't know being a republican won't save black people?

Do YOU think black republicans don't know some conservatives are racist?

Yet it gets posted often

Same concept.

Why would the FBI investigating the death of an unarmed black man mean nothing?
I meant that Trump can't order them to do anything since they are independent, by your words.

So he saying he asked them means nothing. Since you claim he has no power over them. (Which we know is a bull**** claim)

I'm just mocking your nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom