***Official Political Discussion Thread***

this guy is defending kandace.. and supports trump.. and this the route he’s going..

1599492632302.gif

Extremely ignorant take. The more people that don't traditionally care about politics, care about it, the better we will be. This guy needs to take his biscuit eating self home
Even more hilarious when you consider that the guy these people are championing never held political office before becoming president

This..... this makes me really pissed because they are going to just move their assets back to Russia and get away Scott free.

Even if/when Biden wins America is likely going to be in the early stages of a Cold War with Russia and China, and the only reasons I say early stages is there likely won’t be a lot of propaganda about it to scare people.

Last edited:
Dammit they gonna **** up my yeezy and Jordan deliveries. I know democracy is on the line but these bastards must be stopped!

I know this is jokes--and quality jokes, at that--but think of all the medications and applications in that pile.

I´ve always said that in a society of my design, there would be only two civilian offenses worthy of capital punishment: murder itself and misappropriation of public funds...tampering with the mail might qualify as #3.

I know this is jokes--and quality jokes, at that--but think of all the medications and applications in that pile.

I´ve always said that in a society of my design, there would be only two civilian offenses worthy of capital punishment: murder itself and misappropriation of public funds...tampering with the mail might qualify as #3.

It is jokes, but yeah messing with the mail is insane. Especially for rural resident who heavily rely on it. It’s crazy but Trump is hurting his constituents again.

Has anyone else noticed Breitbart flooding Twitter lately and Trump retweeting like.....all of it? It's the 2016 playbook all over again.

Democrats need to fire back and go negative.

It’s funny how so many Democrats love Obama but ignore or forget how his 2008 and 2012 campaigns actually unfolded.

Too many Democrats remember Obama’s campaigns only for the uplifting and conciliatory speeches. The majority of the Obama campaign was very much grounded in consistently hammering the GOP as the party of rich, out of touch *******s.

Moreover, the GOP tactic of calling one’s opponent a traitor and a terrorist are not new. This didn’t start with Trump. The 2008 campaign against Obama included plenty of attacks on Obama’s “associations” and the accusation that he “palled around with terrorists.” The Democratic response was unbelievable message discipline. No matter the question thrown at an Obama surrogate, about Bill Ayers or Saul Aulinsky or his childhood years in Indonesia or whatever, it would always be redirected toward the fact that the economy is melting and the GOP caused it.

By focusing so hard on Trump’s bad manners, his social media usage (BTW using social media to connect with voters is not, per se, bad) and engaging in this Aaron Sorkin cosplay drama over respecting the “Troops,” the Biden campaign is missing the chance to hammer Trump for soaring unemployment and a deadly pandemic.

Remind people of the material stakes. That has the benefit of getting wavering voters to stand in line for eight hours in a pandemic and it’s a proven way of deflecting your GOP opponent’s baseless, conspiratorial attacks.

Biden’s campaign needs to hammer this thing home with a substantive and negative campaign.

Back
Top Bottom