***Official Political Discussion Thread***

6DE903DA-C079-4FD0-9DF4-7EC8036F82C9.jpeg
Rogue getting sonned by Owen’s grandpa. Hate to see it

The NY Post uploaded the alleged email to Scribd and it doesn't even look real. The VP symbol is very blurry whereas everything else is crystal clear.

e37dca020f0aa0026069e8e7e2ffcc81.png

I sent an email to myself on a gmail account and an authentic email definitely shouldn't look like that.
25c0d3cc88501fcab0ec84abb615fd00.png

On a sidenote, I haven't logged in on this gmail in a long time but jesus christ some of the emails this thing gets
What the **** is this?
8599d634c2caecef73fc3ece92244dd6.png

392ba762740242a1b4c7acdbd74974a2.png

The metadata of that PDF shows that it was created on October 9th, 2019. That is long after Hunter Biden allegedly dropped off the laptop at the repair shop.

That obviously means that someone not named Hunter Biden created the document, and they should be able to produce the original file if it exists.

If they wanted to add credibility to their story then it's really strange that they're producing a bunch of screenshots instead of the actual files.

Hope y’all were able to fill out the census since data collection was forced to end today thanks to the Trump admin and the Supreme Court. If you didn’t known the census determines federal funding allocations and representation for all communities. Improper counting or in this case counting cut short causing undercounting, Can lead to severe underfunding in communities that are already suffering. And another count won’t happen for 10 years. These are the people we should be “leveraging” our vote with.

this cube slander is brazy.

A bunch of Underachieving morons that just sit back and criticize without bringing substance to the table or knowing all the fax

:rolleyes

Cube is one of the GOATs. Real person to look up to. Definition of done done it all.

It’s okay to pull his shirt occasionally. The jokes are fine.

He’s a smart brother. Occasionally (as seen by his social media sometimes) he falls into some weird conspiracy some.

Also, taking the word and framing of Katrina Pierson Twitter/social media noise got us here. None of this is helpful.

Maybe if Lady G didn't spend all his money on male prostitutes he wouldn't need to be begging in the streets like this
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps Graham, wouldnt want to make you dependent on handjobs I mean handouts

Every time he goes on video begging for money it just reminds me to donate more to Harrison's campaign.

Back
Top Bottom