***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cube is one of the GOATs. Real person to look up to. Definition of done done it all.

It’s okay to pull his shirt occasionally. The jokes are fine.

He’s a smart brother. Occasionally (as seen by his social media sometimes) he falls into some weird conspiracy some.

Also, taking the word and framing of Katrina Pierson Twitter/social media noise got us here. None of this is helpful.

I’m all for good jokes. The memes are straight lulz

but folks are really running with this whole “he’s a trump supporter” narrative, which is cap af.

when i first started seeing the tweets, I thought he came out in support of Trumpito.

then I saw what he said did, and it lowkey pissed me off how folks were running with the false narrative.

I got mad respect for Cube so that’s why it kinda rustled my jimmies

O’Shea Jackson Jr., is that you?

here’s the attention you were looking for, bud

:rolleyes

Qualified though

121106157_10108274027459450_4702784982712541963_o.jpg

Qualified though

121106157_10108274027459450_4702784982712541963_o.jpg

I discussed this a bit yesterday, but you should do some research of the hostile and abusive work environment standard under Title VII.

From this excerpt of the opinion, she called the word an “egregious racial epithet.” To try to use that to imply that she is somehow okay with the word’s use is absurd.

I haven’t read the facts of that case, which could shed more light on whether her opinion was reasonable or unreasonable based on the applicable standard.

I've been going back and forth with this one all day.

Initially, I was thinking, "she is horrible, politically, but I understand how an expert can forget about something that seems really important but you don't engage with it every day. I'm an economist but I had trouble, this summer, perfectly articulating the three degrees of price discrimination (one and three are so similar)and the eight elements of a perfect market. I can understand why a Federal judge might not know an amendment verbatim."

Then I realized that her whole philosophy is based on hanging on every word of an amendment and a statute so f---- her, even more than he terrible politics already justify. The citizenship test aspect further clinches that interpretation for me.
Exactly.

If there's one thing I gotta give islamic extremist leaders, it's that they know the Quran like the back of their hand. Comes in handy when they get challenged on the things they believe in.

She can't even be a good fundamentalist, which makes her a peon.

Cube is one of the GOATs. Real person to look up to. Definition of done done it all.

It’s okay to pull his shirt occasionally. The jokes are fine.

He’s a smart brother. Occasionally (as seen by his social media sometimes) he falls into some weird conspiracy some.

Also, taking the word and framing of Katrina Pierson Twitter/social media noise got us here. None of this is helpful.
Famb, the Pierson tweet aside, dude still tripping.

In the videos he has posted, and links on his website, he is misrepresenting Biden's plan in comparison to Trump, to circle back to a struggle both sides position.

He deserves some criticism.

I think she’s more than qualified

do you think she'll be crucial in overturning roe v wade or ACA? How much off her being a Christian fundamentalist do you think will impact her rulings?

btw im not burrying the lead or anything. just curious of what your views on her are

Delk has no concerns that this woman will vote to strip millions of black people of their health insurance because of an asinine legal interpretation

Or that she will strike down what is left of the voting right act

Supporting white supremacy and hostility toward black people as usual.

Last edited:
do you think she'll be crucial in overturning roe v wade or ACA? How much off her being a Christian fundamentalist do you think will impact her rulings?

btw im not burrying the lead or anything. just curious of what your views on her are

I don’t think it serves the court to politicize it in that way.

Justices, and judges, often come to conclusions that do not align with their personal religious views.

To suggest that she would disregard her duty as a justice/judge because of her personal religious views is really a character attack. And I just don’t think that’s the way we should look at the court.

I think every case is different. She certainly could have an impact on the ACA under a certain set of very specific facts. But she has testified, under oath, that she isn’t hostile to the ACA. And she even mentioned the doctrine severability, which basically means that even if they strike down certain portions of the ACA it doesn’t necessarily invalidate the entire statute.

I think overturning Roe is far less likely. But this same stuff was said when Gorsuch was nominated and Roe is still here.

I don’t think it serves the court to politicize it in that way.

Justices, and judges, often come to conclusions that do not align with their personal religious views.

To suggest that she would disregard her duty as a justice/judge because of her personal religious views is really a character attack. And I just don’t think that’s the way we should look at the court.

I think every case is different. She certainly could have an impact on the ACA under a certain set of very specific facts. But she has testified, under oath, that she isn’t hostile to the ACA. And she even mentioned the doctrine severability, which basically means that even if they strike down certain portions of the ACA it doesn’t necessarily invalidate the entire statute.

I think overturning Roe is far less likely. But this same stuff was said when Gorsuch was nominated and Roe is still here.
I just know your phone is covered in butter residue and biscuit crumbs right now.

Back
Top Bottom