***Official Political Discussion Thread***

In fairness, his initial response was about talking Republicans into it.

Which supports my theory of his ability to get meaningful legislation passed.

Biden essentially conceded he can’t get stuff past an obstructive GOP
And who’s fault is it that the Klan stonewalls attempts to help black people if a Democrat is in the White House?

One Hunnit Trillion Baby!

tenor - 2020-10-22T192827.629.gif

My Girl keep saying Trump would be good on Love & Hip Hop, or Basketball Wives.

Somebody need to photoshop Nene Leakes hair onto him, and give him 💅🏾

In fairness, his initial response was about talking Republicans into it.

Which supports my theory of his ability to get meaningful legislation passed.

Biden essentially conceded he can’t get stuff past an obstructive GOP
In fairness

In fairness

In fairness

He ****ing lied.

He said Joe had to talk Republicans into it and to prove that it could have been done he lied about talking the opposition party into support criminal justice reform. That didn't happen.

That is not what happened. He didn't even talk the GOP into it. There was support for it, but they refused to vote on the bill. Under Obama, and even under Trump. Let us remember Trump ran on a tough on crime agenda. Cory Booker convinced Kushner to make Trump support it. Trump said he would not veto it. So the GOP agreed to pass a watered-down bill.

Belgium Belgium has posted an article numerous times talking about how Mitch McConnell blocked criminal justice under Obama even though enough of the GOP caucus supported it.

Trump didn't even talk his own party into supporting the bill. He just said he would sign it if they passed it. He gave them clearance to stop holding it up.

He damn sure didn't talk any Dems into signing it

Secondly, Joe doesn't need to talk his own party into signing anything.

So please, shut up with this utter nonsense.

Last edited:
Belgium Belgium has posted an article numerous times talking about how Mitch McConnell blocked criminal justice under Obama even though enough the GOP caucus supported it.
I wouldn't say the GOP caucus supported it. Not at that time anyway. The bill had a good amount of GOP co-sponsors but also a good amount of Republicans (the likes of Tom Cotton etc) whispering in Mitch's ear that he had to block it.

Back
Top Bottom