***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i didnt vote repunlican but i see why people do, if some one doesnt see the world u do quick to name calling. i though dems and liberals are suppose to be toleratent people
1*TnDoAk0BjC7x4OuBISbYCw.jpeg

biden said he would shut dowm fracking what an idiot lol
He told the truth though. There's no future for fossil fuels. You transition folks early in a newer industry, or you end up playing the catch-up game with other nations, especially if they start implementing carbon emission requirements in the products they import.

Ya stressing early. Trump was favored in Texas and Ohio. He won as expected. Florida and North Carolina tho. Michigan, Wisconsin and Penn, Arizona have to go to Biden now

Trump's got this, people. He's won most of the States that I thought he would (Texas, FL, GA, etc), but my absolute concern lies with Michigan. I know it's too early, but Biden's getting trounced.

i've definitely heard about/seen stories about racism in those countries. but like in terms of immigrant populations here in the US it was always moreso anti-anything left over racism and identifying with right-wing racists

Like I said it is deep-rooted racism. They learn it from their parents/grandparents/etc. People aren’t just gonna admit to being racist :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom