***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Has anyone thought of the possibility that Joe could be assassinated if he wins the election? These trumpers are so crazy and incensed, i wouldn't be surprised if they did Look at what they tried to do to Whitmer. I'm sure they hate Biden more.

they not ready for Kamala Harris

they really need to get Andrew yang up out the paint

why couldn’t any of the other far more qualified asians in the party blowup to the degree this dude has

andrew model minority myth yang. it was dope to finally see an asian person get their 15 seconds of political clout.. but the entire time i was like "why him of all people?"

Has anyone thought of the possibility that Joe could be assassinated if he wins the election? These trumpers are so crazy and incensed, i wouldn't be surprised if they did Look at what they tried to do to Whitmer. I'm sure they hate Biden more.
Yeah, not worried about that.

andrew model minority myth yang. it was dope to finally see an asian person get their 15 seconds of political clout.. but the entire time i was like "why him of all people?"

Man someone mentioned dude to me saying Biden should pick dude as his running mate

i first had to correct them on Biden saying months ago he was going to select a female.. and then said I hope Tammy duckworth is getting serious consideration.. and if he was going consider a Asian male, Ted lieu was the obvious choice

Screenshot_20201105-233217_Facebook.jpg

Facts

It ain't happening. Secret Service doesn't mess around. Relative of mine worked SS for decades. He said it's wild how many security protocols they have for every place the president appears. Also, the Michigan thing was dealt with pretty swiftly by the FBI. They don't mess around. They knew. They have cyber teams working all over the internet to find these people.

Bro...sean hannity just said we need to do a revote and have a new election. And Ted My Dad Killed JFK Cruz is agreeing.

Lol he's not gonna not leave. That's not a choice he has. Secret service will put him out.

He start acting like the dude that didn't want the girl anyway after she rejected him.

"..Meeeeh...I get to go back to my great life. No more of this stress. Get to golf. Be 'rich'....never really wanted to be president anyways, just wanted to save this country.."

Trump 2024!
[/QUOTE]

Man someone mentioned dude to me saying Biden should pick dude as his running mate

i first had to correct them on Biden saying months ago he was going to select a female.. and then said I hope Tammy duckworth is getting serious consideration.. and if he was going consider a Asian male, Ted lieu was the obvious choice

Kamala Harris is a part Black, part south Asian Indian woman from from Oakland.. I think Biden made a solid choice for running mate.

I like Ted Lieu, I get behind his stances on climate change, racial justice and immigration...and he's not afraid to put people on blast. him using candace owens' own words against her was ****ing dope. but I don't know if enough people would've recognized his name if he were on Biden's ticket

Back
Top Bottom