***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dead.png

No compassion among conservatives.

cuomo looking funny in the light. at least he's opening MSG and I can go watch the Knicks be mediocre in person next week.

cuomo looking funny in the light. at least he's opening MSG and I can go watch the Knicks be mediocre in person next week.

I mean cuomo tried to play a transparent and open person leading NY back in the spring and summer but now we are seeing that he truly wasn’t. I mean he deserves everything he gets, you can’t hide **** like they thinking you can hide it. I just need him to pass cannabis reform this year, after that he can go back to hiding in his den.

I mean cuomo tried to play a transparent and open person leading NY back in the spring and summer but now we are seeing that he truly wasn’t. I mean he deserves everything he gets, you can’t hide **** like they thinking you can hide it. I just need him to pass cannabis reform this year, after that he can go back to hiding in his den.
cannabis reform is really all I care about at this point. fed up with the cock measuring contest cuomo and deblasio have had for years. and then we have Andrew ****ing Yang coming in after deblasio. still better than any R but not thrilled.

Back
Top Bottom