***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I still think a lot of you aren’t seeing DeSantis realistically. He is a veteran, highly educated, and no skeletons in his closet (aside from all of the political policies and rhetoric which make him a horrible person). Republicans absolutely love him. He is someone that both traditional conservatives and weirdo Q’anons can unite behind.
Agreed, Trump does not have the traditional backers he garnered the first time around. Of course they could always come around (WSJ/Fox News etc...) But they all seem to prefer Ron for now...

If I were to guess, I think Manchin will announce his retirement next year

Dude is in his 70s, and will definitely lose his seat in 2024 if he runs.

He was King of America for 2 years, he delivered for the people he cares about most in this world.....his donors

His serving *** will want to go out on top

Joey MANchin loves power so I wouldn't be surprised if he ran again and if he won. Nancy is true American Patriot that was huge during the Trump years. I wish her nothing but blessings for her and her family.

My hope for my guy Joe is Democrats win Georgia.

So Joe can vote no on every peice of legislation to shore up his conservative credentials with WV voters.

And he runs and wins re-election.

Walking on water one last time. :pimp: 🥲

Last edited:
Going after birth control next would be highly stupid

You can fake not being extreme on abortion, you can't fake it anymore if you cross the line to trying to restrict birth control

Highly recommend ‘god forbid’

dont care about the actual issue.. they just needed something to get certain folks worked up and have a voting block, so they would have power

I don’t think it was ever supposed to go that far

but if you empower crazies, certain things are coming.. and some of them have been stupid enough to actually name them (gay marriage, contraception, interracial marriage)

they could have waited until they actually had control of the elections in key areas.. but they fumbled the ball.. couldn’t hide the crazy and keep their mouths shut for long enough

ezgif-1-9dcffcd3e6.gif

Them boyz used to get sauced 😂

Back
Top Bottom