***Official Political Discussion Thread***

this Hunter Biden indictment is the perfect time to ask repubs hardcore gun reform questions and get answers to use against them later

and yet, watch these clowns fumble the whole thing

Last edited:
this Hunter Biden indictment is the perfect time to ask repubs hardcore gun reform questions and get answers to use against them later

and yet, watch these clown fumble the whole thing

*cues*

E7B59BD8-A35D-42DD-98AC-AEFC41E0AB06.gif

*Posts a Fox News clip*

You right those are all paid actors & Fox used AI to sync in those sounds.... the people of NYC love adding to the homelessness & seeing entire families sprawled out on public sidewalks & parks, who would ever have a problem with that in this great democracy!

It took for 2016 to happen for Americans to realize that the government isn't in the best interest of the people
I don't know how you found a way to shoehorn the government into this; these are comments about what Americans believed about themselves and the illusions they maintained until 2016.

Yet she "speaks for the people" :lol:
The way you typed this, I thought these protesters blocked the roads. They're not even filling up the sidewalk...

I don't know how you found a way to shoehorn the government into this; these are comments about what Americans believed about themselves and the illusions they maintained until 2016.

The way you typed this, I thought these protesters blocked the roads. They're not even filling up the sidewalk...

IAny American who genuinely believed that is definitely not a minority & doesn't live anywhere near reality & honestly it's insulting for someone to sit here, In a land that has been committing genocide on black people since it's inception.... & act as if Trump is what caused dissention & a distrust & hate between American citizens

Utterly the most ridiculous dumb **** i've seen in this thread in quite some time, The **** do these people be talking about.

1694810989076.png

but Trump is what caused caused the realization......... pack that goofy **** up

Back
Top Bottom