***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Hamas had some skirmish with IDF soldiers and killed a few do you really think it would cause so much of uproar?
Hamas stay firing rockets at Israel, has it ever prompted this type of international controversy?

Totally possible to conduct military operations without raping or kidnapping anyone.

it's clearly the terrorism that's causing the negative response.

I mean Id also say that speaking strategically on the other side, and it's easier said than done but....

now would be a good time for Israel to practice restraint.
It's the goal of the terrorist to perpetuate the conflict and provoke an overreaction.

fat chance of that happening with Bibi in charge tho.

I mean Id also say that speaking strategically on the other side, and it's easier said than done but....

now would be a good time for Israel to practice restraint.
It's the goal of the terrorist to perpetuate the conflict and provoke an overreaction.

fat chance of that happening with Bibi in charge tho.
Yep, having a murderous racist POS like Bibi in charge is all bad.

Israeli generals telling news outlets that they are trying to minimize collateral damage

But I don't believe it.

I sincerely believe that Bibi sees being able to kill tons of innocent Palestinians in the process of going after Hamas as a bonus.

Yep, having a murderous racist POS like Bibi in charge is all bad.

Israeli generals telling news outlets that they are trying to minimize collateral damage

But I don't believe it.

I sincerely believe that Bibi sees being able to kill tons of innocent Palestinians in the process of going after Hamas as a bonus.
The thing that doesn't sit well with me is how his position on Palestine is routinely swept under the rug in Western media.

Serious people sit in front of cameras all day long to talk about who undermined the peace process, but few are willing to acknowledge that Israel is currently led by people who want to drive Palestinians out of all that territory.

It's madness.

The thing that doesn't sit well with me is how his position on Palestine is routinely swept under the rug in Western media.

Serious people sit in front of cameras all day long to talk about who undermined the peace process, but few are willing to acknowledge that Israel is currently led by people who want to drive Palestinians out of all that territory.

It's madness.
and people refuse to call israel terrorists when they inflict terror on the other side all the time :lol:
but because the dudes from hamas look muslim they are the only terrorists :lol:

if you call hamas terrorists then by that same definition israel as a whole is a terrorist organization as well.

Israel is none too happy with Northern Europe, because we always give them **** about humanitarian stuff and think Bibi is a Trumpish character, but the outright butchery put Israel in survival mode and now they have to shock and awe tf out of Gaza, because Hezbollah is ready waiting for any opening to join in.

Noone wanted peace, so now it's the other way. 🤷‍♂️

Literally part of Hamas principles. "Not terrorists" though. Keep pushing that rhetoric, then you want "peace" talks.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 10.29.00 PM.png

Dont even respond to him. He's a supporter of Hamas and their actions.

You went into the other thread and falsely claimed that no Israelis chant "Death to Arabs/Palestinians", that Israel doesn't target civilians, and that their leaders aren't just as extreme as Hamas.

And you accused everyone that called you out, with proof by the way, of backing Hamas.

Sit down.

You went into the other thread and falsely claimed that no Israelis chant "Death to Arabs/Palestinians", that Israel doesn't target civilians, and that their leaders aren't just as extreme as Hamas.

And you accused everyone that called you out, with proof by the way, of backing Hamas.

Sit down.

Yes, those are extremists. Every religion/group has them. Those are the settlers in Israel. They account for less than 1% of the entire Jewish population and about 5% of the Israeli population. I could give af about the settlers or their views.

I can find you videos of extremists from most backgrounds.

Yet you still refuse to call Hamas a terrorist organization when their principles mirror those of the KKK and the Nazis. You literally support them.

Yes, those are extremists. Every religion/group has them. Those are the settlers in Israel. They account for less than 1% of the entire Jewish population and about 5% of the Israeli population. I could give af about the settlers or their views.

Yet you still refuse to call Hamas a terrorist organization when their principles mirror those of the KKK and the Nazis. You literally support them.
:rofl:

Is that so? So Ben Gvir, Smotrich, and the rest of those genocidal war criminals with what is it now, 18 seats in the Knesset? All those seats represent 1% of the population? You expect anyone to believe your madeup nonsense?

And of course you fall back on more whataboutism.

And a new accusation of supporting Hamas for good measure.

Like I said. Sit down. This is a discussion for adults.

Last edited:
Hamas made it worse for every Palestinian just as much as the Israeli politicians.

But you say “for good measure”. Listen to yourself.

Hamas made it worse for every Palestinian just as much as the Israeli politicians.

But you say “for good measure”. Listen to yourself.
You still have to acknowledge that the status quo is Palestinian slow ethnic cleansing, orchestrated by the extremists who are leading the Israeli government. Recognizing that doesn't mean one supports Hamas; it just means that none of the current actors want a peaceful resolution to the conflict.

"From the river to the sea" is not happening for anyone without mass killing and displacement. Kidnapping and targeting civilians is a war crime, just like blockades that don't even allow humanitarian aid to be administered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom