***Official Political Discussion Thread***

When people bring up Manchin as a viable centrist they are mainly saying they want the Democrats to go back to being overly hostile to the poor, more in the pockets of Wall St., and be more hostile to unions

Basically a Republican without the crazy ****

Joe Manchin is not a serious person. If you think Joe Manchin would be a good president, you are not a serious person.

I have to believe,

That as usual Joe will milk this for as much attention as possible,
extract some kind of plush gig in a second Biden term or something,

and retire from the senate as a great Democrat in good standing.

this I pray.

🙏🙏

I have to believe,

That as usual Joe will milk this for as much attention as possible,
extract some kind of plush gig in a second Biden term or something,

and retire from the senate as a great Democrat in good standing.

this I pray.

🙏🙏
Czl8475VEAA_Fvl

Last edited:
Democratic politicians need to fight back against these wild conservative narratives

"Republicans don't believe in Democracy" should be repeated ad nauseum, as directly as possible in the lead up to the election

All this fighting against fair representation in maps, defying court orders to redraw things, making the courts appoint special masters to do it themselves because they want to look defiant

No way to defend all of this with a straight face

HAMAS, the PLO etc
There’s always a new group that will sell Palestinians a pipe dream to exterminate Israel by using them as human shields.

Look at countries ran by goobers like these..
They can’t ever get it together and are only eating because of the nations they hate airdropping them food that they withhold from their people.

You think that if hamas is given the Gaza Strip and other areas in Israel where they can freely move around that they will just live peacefully? No, they’re going to want all of it, the goal is to exterminate israel and Jews.

It’s a lose lose for both sides.

Except for hamas since their whole thing is dying.

Back
Top Bottom