***Official Political Discussion Thread***

comforting to know nimrata’s father worked at a HBCU

Exhibit #47473883 for why you should read "Caste: the origin of our discontents"

Gotta love how she used the blackness of a half-indian woman to justify why she couldn't be president, while she never questioned whether her Indianness would also cause the same issues.

And according to her, everybody was at fault for racism during the Obama years too? She's exposing herself.

Came across a post of an old coworker who’s a proud Republican complaining about Taylor Swift at the games…

The irony of republicans talking about celebrity worship being cringy in regards to Taylor Swift, yet their entire party is based on celebrity worship. The mental gymnastics.

Complete and utter denial!! Yeah, just keep doing what your doing. Maybe thinking you didn't do anything wrong will magically make the verdict amount just go "poof it's gone".

What a vile POS!!

Oh, and I read several places that he CANNOT use campaign funds UNLESS he discloses to everyone who donates where the money is going and what it's used for. So basically he can't say "donate to my election campaign" and then funnel it to pay the verdict in the defamation trial. That would be considered illegal use of campaign funds. And he had to put the $$$ up pretty soon, and it's kept in escrow (with a % for interest) until the appeal is decided.

But from what I also read, there has to be a LEGITIMATE reason for the appeal in the defamation trial. He can't just appeal for the sake because he lost. An actual reason has to be given and now with his cracker jack lawyer taking back what she thought was a good idea, and saying there was a conflict of interest with the judge and the plaintiff's lawyer (she took it back after being threatened with centure once she realized it was a BS move on her part. NOT smart), she is gonna get the money eventually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom