***Official Political Discussion Thread***

“Facing backlash over her State of the Union response last week, Alabama GOP Sen. Katie Britt on Wednesday revealed that Speaker Mike Johnson reassured her ahead of the speech to ignore any "horror stories" and that the moment wouldn't blow up her career.

"The funny thing is, [Johnson's] like, 'No, don't worry about, you know, people are going to tell you horror stories about all of these things that happened and people's career being blown up over it.' And he's like, 'It'll be fine,'" Britt told Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his co-host Ben Ferguson on an episode of the "Verdict with Ted Cruz" podcast.“

I don’t even work remote and I still don’t do anything. I told them to lay me off and they said no so I’m coasting. I was hired for snow removal there’s no snow. Lay me off please.

let's be real though, you got child labor laws being rolled back and corporations saying the NLRB is unconstitutional.

the idea of a 32 hour work week here is laughable. you'll never get it into law. only way I could see it is if you got it into your contract that anything over 32 hours pays triple time or something.

IMG_2286.png

IMG_2204.jpeg

IMG_1207.gif

1009.jpeg

Furthermore, Israel is a vassal state of the US.

I don't really see Israel that way. They are more of a free-agent US ally than a vassal. They don't do war for the US government unless they benefit from it, and the US doesn't control Israeli foreign policy.

Furthermore, a vassal state doesn't target the assets of its suzerain without retribution, and Israel has a history of doing that. Israel is not bound by US treaties (they sell weapons to all your favorite dictators), and their knowledge of US military technology combined with their history of opportunistic alliances makes them problematic as an ally (I'd put them in the same category as Turkey). Finally, they have nukes.

To use cold-war language, Israel is more of a non-aligned nation than a country belonging to the capitalist bloc, and right now (since the 1960s), they've sided with the US.

Anyway, Schumer coming through with that "regime change" talk.

Keyword in cnn article "private." The interview was done publicly. How does that prove that they are lying?
Their reporter sat on that for 10 years and just now brings it up? Couldn’t when the idiot Alex jones was under fire for it?

Yeah alright

Back
Top Bottom