:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Arik he's big physical quick and can kick inside on passing downs. I like danny I just dont see him dropping down to is but I just like Arik's versatility along the line. I wouldnt mind Trae but he's another guys I see going before 15th. I can see snatching a cb in the 2nd or 3rd. Darby, Kevin White, Josh Shaw, Jacoby Glenn are all options in that range that woild be a good choice. As for receiver tre Mcbride or chris conley in the middle rds would be nice

with Anquan a few years away from retirement, i wouldnt be surprised if trent took a WR in the first round

I like Arik he's big physical quick and can kick inside on passing downs. I like danny I just dont see him dropping down to is but I just like Arik's versatility along the line. I wouldnt mind Trae but he's another guys I see going before 15th. I can see snatching a cb in the 2nd or 3rd. Darby, Kevin White, Josh Shaw, Jacoby Glenn are all options in that range that woild be a good choice. As for receiver tre Mcbride or chris conley in the middle rds would be nice
I like Arik as well.

I've been dreaming of a 49er 3-4 version of the nascar package. Lynch, Arik, Tank, Aldon. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just want Denzel Perryman. Please, Tent.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I like Arik as well.

I've been dreaming of a 49er 3-4 version of the nascar package. Lynch, Arik, Tank, Aldon. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:  

I just want Denzel Perryman. Please, Tent.:wow:  

I wouldn't mind him in the 2nd. Added depth at that position is a def plus. But if he's gone, I wouldn't mind pairing a thumper like Taiwan Jones or trey depriest with NB. And if not that a coverage guy like zach vigil later in the draft would work also. Excuse the grammar, wild drunk right now.

Kaep should just go ahead and make Warner his full time QB Coach all year round. 1-2 years of this and I can see so much upside [emoji]128064[/emoji].

Last edited:
We are meeting with Marcus Peters again. Sounds like he could be the target at 15. I'm good with that.

I think getting peters will be a good choice, they lost a lot players on defensive side. Is there a chance that the niners are going to this season of hardknocks? with what happen this offseason, they will be a good choice.

Baalke Da Gawd himself in attendance for Marcus Peter's pro day. It's looking more and more likely Marcus Peters is the guy at 15. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

That's something I would expect from a ESPN "Insider" column.

Last edited:
 The cost to get Cooper would be a huge. **** that. Amari Cooper is a STUD, but if I am moving up it's for Kevin White. Not worth it tho.

Last edited:
I was under the impression he would be 1st or 2nd receiver off the board.

All about this Marcus peters train as long as dude has matured.

Those WR's should be nice but just doesn't make sense at this point w/ all the holes and lack of general depth at certain positions on this team.

If they were truly 1 play maker away from being a legit SB contender, then by all means....but that's not the case for now.

it's hard for me to get too excited about going WR in first round considering so much of their ceiling depends on kaep's development.

nevertheless, i like what i'm hearing about kaep via kurt warner -albeit, that's like asking the head chef how the food at his restaurant is.

Back
Top Bottom