:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Letting Jim go will go down as the dumbest thing that Jed York has done. Harbs is a good follow on Twitter :lol:

Just want to say I was watching the Saints-49ers 2011 NFC Divisional game a few weeks ago. I remember that was Vernon Davis' triumph from everything that had been building up pre-2009. The slow build from 2009 on to that was just amazing.

Just want to say I was watching the Saints-49ers 2011 NFC Divisional game a few weeks ago. I remember that was Vernon Davis' triumph from everything that had been building up pre-2009. The slow build from 2009 on to that was just amazing.

He had 4 TDs in those 2 games, dude was ballin...

Too bad Alex couldn't convert 3rd downs or hit any WRs
Kyle Williams
:frown:
:stoneface:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
that's my coach 
frown.gif

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have traded safety Dashon Goldson to the Washington for a sixth-round draft pick in 2016.

So much for that dream of reuniting w/ Niners

Last edited:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have traded safety Dashon Goldson to the Washington for a sixth-round draft pick in 2016.

So much for that dream of reuniting w/ Niners

I loved the hawk but man, those costly personal foul hits on 3rd down that came once per game are not missed. the only way I'd want to bring back dashon, is if they reunited him with whitner :lol: (semi srs)

nevertheless, twice a year we'll get to see Dez go over the middle against Dashon...:evil:

View media item 1475465

dez probably still has nightmares of antoine.

Last edited:
^ with the way defensive players aren't allowed to hit these days, that Goldson hit vs the Cardinals' Early Doucet if it happened right now, would probably net him a lifetime ban from Goodell :lol: :smh:

^ with the way defensive players aren't allowed to hit these days, that Goldson hit vs the Cardinals' Early Doucet if it happened right now, would probably net him a lifetime ban from Goodell :lol: :smh:

Was at BWW when that hit happened and that place erupted. :x

His wife used to work at the Valley Fair Macy's when he was with the 49ers. Nice person, sucks that it never worked out for him.

Rashaun Woods was also heavy into fishing. Can't believe he was supposed to be TO's successor :smh:

He really was a beast at Oklahoma State. I lived in Texas at the time and remember seeing him wreck on a weekly basis for 2-3 years.

I was excited when Niners took him on draft day. Looking back, the disrespect of him rocking #81 after TO :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Those are the type of hits we'll be seeing from Denzel Perryman 
pimp.gif

let's go

1st round.) Marcus Peters

2nd round.) Denzel Perryman

Last edited:
 I don't know why I ever deviated from my dude Tyler Lockett. Shame on me. 

1.) Marcus Peters CB 6'0 197lbs

Talented cover cornerback with size, ball skills and the confidence NFL teams are looking for, but lacks the necessary discipline and maturity on the field and in practice. Peters has raw talent, but is far from a polished cornerback, and that is without taking the character concerns into consideration.

2.) Denzel Perryman ILB 5'11 236lbs

Lacks desirable height but has the look of a prototypical inside 'backer with a stout, thick frame. Instinctive and tough. Showed improved closing speed and explosiveness as a tackler in 2014. Strong, active hands, agile feet and good use of leverage free him from blocks. Good burst and lower-body flexibility. Picks up routes quickly. Smooth hips to hitch himself to a crossing route and maintain stride-for-stride coverage on slot receivers. Durable. Voted team captain.
3.) Tyler Lockett WR 5'10 182lbs

Highly competitive with a history of production at Kansas State. Utilizes great routes and suddenness out of his breaks to get consistent separation. Lockett is a film rat who can come in and compete for a slot receiver spot right away and should be an NFL punt returner.
4.) David Cobb RB 5'11 230lbs

Cobb's YouTube highlights might bore you, but he's custom-made for physical running teams. He has one-cut traits and can play in a gap scheme. Adjusting his style to the speed of the NFL game might take some time, but Cobb's downhill, run-finishing style fits what running games are becoming again and he has a shot to be more than just a complementary back.
Comp Pick.) Donovan Smith OT 6'6 338

NFL scouts can check quite a few boxes when watching the Penn State tackle. Smith has the size, foot quickness and the high competitive nature that translates well to the next level. Smith slides smoothly to his left, maintaining the arc with good knee bend in pass protection. He flashes violent hands to control defenders and generally keeps his feet shuffling laterally to mirror. He's quick to the second level and understands blocking angles, using his massive frame to legally get in the way of pursuing defenders without grasping on and drawing the flag. Smith is cognizant against the blitz, peeling off of his initial assignment, if needed, to get a quick shove on surprise rushers. Big and athletic enough to move to any of the other exterior positions, giving his future OL coach a lot of flexibility if Smith isn't able to handle NFL speed off the edge.
5.) Ladarius Gunter CB 6'1 202

Has the desired size, length and playmaking qualities to be a starting cornerback but his perceived lack of play speed and inconsistency in man coverage could cause teams to peg him as a zone corner, which might drop him by a round.
6.)  Kyle Emanuel OLB 6'3 255

Small-school prospects often come with inflated statistics, but Emanuel's tape shows a combination of motor and skill that should be respected inside NFL buildings once he's studied closely. Emanuel has the leverage and hips to get under tackles and turn the corner, but his explosion off the snap will be tested. With his foot quickness and surprising lateral agility, there might be defensive coordinators willing to give him a shot as a 4-3 SAM linebacker.
Comp Pick) Aaron Ripkowksi FB 6'1 257lbs

Old-school blocking back who will have a hit or two each game that wows the crowd and gets his teammates fired up. He often charges in head-first and with a lowered head, so his success rate can vary greatly from game to game. Lack of pass-catching background hurts his chances.
53-man roster:

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Blaine Gabbert

OL: Joe Staley, Brandon Thomas, Daniel Kilgore, Alex Boone, Anthony Davis, Marcus Martin, Donovan Smith
WR: Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, Tyler Lockett

RB: Carlos Hyde, Reggie Bush, Kendall Hunter, David Cobb

FB:  Trey Millard, Aaaron Ripkowski

TE: Vernon Davis, Vance MacDonald, Derek Carrier, Garrett Celek

DL: Justin Smith*, Darnell Dockett, Tank Carradine, Tony Jerod Eddie, Quinton Dial, Ian Williams, Glenn Dorsey

LB: Navorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Ahmad BrooksDenzel Perryman, Aaron Lynch,  Michael Wilhoite, Kyle Emmanuel

CB: Tramaine Brock, Dontae Johnson, Marcus Peters, Keith Reaser, Kenneth Acker, Ladarius Gunter, Chris Cook
S: Eric Reid, Antoine Bethea,  Jimmie Ward, LJ McCray, Craig Dahl
K: Big Money Phil Dawson
P: Andy Lee
LS: Kyle Nelson

starters in bold

* pending retirement

if they're missing they either got released or traded.

Last edited:
I've altered my mock to reflect what I think Trent will do. That, and I think Marcus Peters would be an excellent pick.

All signs point to Marcus Peters. 49ers met with Marcus Peters at the draft, Baalke attendended his pro day, which Baalke usually has his scouts do, and another upcoming meeting scheduled. Not to mention that CB is a need.

I still think Danny Shelton will be there at 15, but who knows. I am not infallible, and i've made a million wrong predictions in the past. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom