:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bucannon. his stock will rise like crazy after the combine. he's already heating up. big thumper, nice in coverage, excellent speed(especially closing) and big, long body.

Last edited:
Loston no slouch either tho one of the best defensive units since he's been there. That will reflect highly on him. Ed Reynolds is a playmaker also but Stanford seemed to give up big plays this year makes you wonder.

Last edited:
yeah for sure

honestly bucannon reminds me a lot of goldson with his shaky tackling fundamentals and sometimes he doesnt show the best first step but he has a higher ceiling than goldson did so who knows. without a doubt bucannon is a tone setter and enforcer tho. everyone going out on a route is constantly checking to see where he is on the field.

Last edited:
Hasnt Buchanan put back to back 100 tackles seasons together. Thinking bout donte whitner peaking into the backfield from 40 yards away everytime the topic of safety comes up. It's Friday I need a dab

Last edited:
yeah it's one of those things where we used to get pissed at goldson for trying to blow someone up instead of just wrapping up which sometimes lead to whiffs.

we will experience similar stuff with deone. i think he will be better in coverage than whitner but i wouldnt take him any higher than the mid-low 2nd rnd. his strengths are greater than any of his weaknesses(which are few) so this guy would be a damn good pick.

Last edited:
If we have an opportunity to get Darqueze Dennard we need to he just balls nose to the grinder type.

kilgore got arrested for walking home drunk because he didnt want to drive drunk. wtf? ******g punk *** police dont have anything better to do.

Last edited:
Random but the 4th & 7 just popped up in my head and I can't stop thinking about it...

Idk how Los didn't deflect that pass :smh:

Random but the 4th & 7 just popped up in my head and I can't stop thinking about it...

Idk how Los didn't deflect that pass
mean.gif
 He had really good coverage on that play which is surprising because he got turned around off the line but it was a really good pass and catch.
mean.gif

honestly the person i blame on that play is whitner.

Last edited:
Representing you guys in the NT Mock. Take a look. Selected Stephon Tuitt by BPA logic. Heir apparent to Justin Smith.

Receivers flew off the board early, practicing patience in that regard due to my favoritism for Q. Patton. Corner is on lock, I have three "sleepers" available in the middle rounds.

Still need to address the center/interior offensive line. Not pulling a Jerry with Frederick.

He had really good coverage on that play which is surprising because he got turned around off the line but it was a really good pass and catch. :smh:  

He did have really good coverage, he couldn't be in any better position than he was without it being a pass interference... And that's why I don't get why he didn't try to get both hands on the ball instead of acting like Kearse is his girl and having an arm around his waist :lol:

He had really good coverage on that play which is surprising because he got turned around off the line but it was a really good pass and catch. :smh:  

He did have really good coverage, he couldn't be in any better position than he was without it being a pass interference... And that's why I don't get why he didn't try to get both hands on the ball instead of acting like Kearse is his girl and having an arm around his waist :lol:

It just kills me that he had 17 snaps the entire game and 1 had to be that play. :smh:

Representing you guys in the NT Mock. Take a look. Selected Stephon Tuitt by BPA logic. Heir apparent to Justin Smith.

Receivers flew off the board early, practicing patience in that regard due to my favoritism for Q. Patton. Corner is on lock, I have three "sleepers" available in the middle rounds.

Still need to address the center/interior offensive line. Not pulling a Jerry with Frederick.

Dont really care too much about the mock but you better be taking a certain victorias secret model whos a niners fan with your next pick

ive always said that goldson would of been a better SS than FS. he was good at FS but he would of been even better at SS.

That's true but goldson had great ball skills range and instinct which are all FS qualities also. SS seems to me have to prioritize box help over coverage more so than a FS. Also how mad was everybody that Eric Reid broke down to make the tackle and overran the play which Lynch had a 40 plus yard run on for the TD? It's like he was tryin to use fundamentals but in reality you gotta at least shoot outside keeping the run contained. All that talk that week bout not shooting their guns breaking down and keeping lynch in front all backfired on that play. Very disheartening play :frown: sorry for rehashing bad memories Im still not over it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom