:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They both had great years its tougher for Bowman to get it when he plays next to Willis. Kuechly is the undisputed QB of that defense and that defense had an incredible year.

True but Kuechly's range is unmatched IMO. Bowman does certain things better like shed blockers but Kuechly looks like Jim Carey from the Mask flying around on the field. Just like earl Thomas only he's further back away from the view of the camera alot of the times.

Last edited:
Hard to compare them because Kuechly is has a bigger role in his defense(he's the mike linebacker in their 4-3) and like aaron said bo plays next to willy. Both are amazing players and either would be a great choice but it's a joke Bo didn't even get 1 vote wtf? IMO Earl Thomas should of received more votes. Take him out of that secondary and the entire defense doesn't work the same.

Hopefully Bo recovers completely from his injury. We are blessed to have such an elite talent after all these years of having Willis. 

Last edited:
Wait...Bo didn't even receive a vote? Did I misread that?

Last edited:
Wait...Bo didn't even receive a vote? Did I misread that?
Associated Press named Luke Kuechly its 2013 Defensive Player of the Year.

It's the second straight year Kuechly has won a major award after being named Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2012. He received a total of 19 votes to beat out Robert Mathis (11.5), Earl Thomas, (7.5), Robert Quinn (6), Richard Sherman (4), and J.J. Watt (2).

I think it's because everyone think's Kuechly a soloist out there and has no help whereas Willis's visibility hampers Bowman's own body of work. I personally think Kuechly covers more ground than Bowman which makes him seem more involving and seem more of a difference maker.

He shouldve got some votes. Could take half of Mathis' and Thomas' votes and slide them to Bo and I would've been happy with that. But none? Son...

watching a lil of the NFC championship before I go see the game with my pops...looked so damn good in the 1st half minus settling for a couple FGs...

I know I ain't the only one watching this and thinking how it shoulda been us :smh:
The wound has reopened
I'm sad again |I

Kap played a million times better against that defense IN Seattle. Seattle looks so much faster and more physical than Denver.

Last edited:
Hate giving Seattle props but their defense is freakishly big and fast when this game is over they will be talked about in the best ever
Class.

Last edited:
That could very well happen but with their future QB on offense and their QB on defense Earl Thomas locked up for lengthy time I see them being a team we will constantly having to battle with them for playoff seeding. What happened to the ravens last year was more
So a changing of the guard due to age Seattles will be salary cap ramifications but their drafting recently ranks up there with some of the best so don't count on it :frown: . Niners just gotta stick together and get better

seattle's defensive play will influence the way teams draft for years to come, in my opinion.

i think we're gonna see faster, smaller guys rather than the strong beasts like bowman and patrick.

or just adderall.

seattle's defensive play will influence the way teams draft for years to come, in my opinion.

i think we're gonna see faster, smaller guys rather than the strong beasts like bowman and patrick.

or just adderall.
what? only guy that's small on that defense is earl thomas. their cornerbacks are bigger than most teams' wide receivers and kam chancellor, who is a strong safety, is bigger than both of our middle linebackers. all their linebackers are big and fast as well so i dont know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
This is like a nightmare come true right now....Gotta face all these Seahawk fans tomorrow at work :smh:

@adbrandt: 49ers a likely #2 in the final BCS rankings...

:lol: :smh:

or just adderall.
what? only guy that's small on that defense is earl thomas. their cornerbacks are bigger than most teams' wide receivers and kam chancellor, who is a strong safety, is bigger than both of our middle linebackers. all their linebackers are big and fast as well so i dont know what you're talking about.
it's easier just to block that guy and not see his garbage posts 

Lets not be fooled Manning would have had some success against our secondary. Like the Seahawks thought I think we would have put up some points.

Back
Top Bottom