:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could easily see a repeat of the NFC title game next season hopefully with a different result and the game in Santa Clara this time around.

I hope Kap hits that film room during the offseason. Athletically, he has the tools already imo, but hitting that film room, working on reads, accuracy, and taking the steps to read defenses better and become a better passer will be what inevitably gets him to take that next step.

Seeing them come so close to beating Seattle and seeing how Seattle destroyed Denver probably got those guys motivated for next season.

I think its safe to say week 1 will have the 49ers in Seattle Thursday night.

After watching what Seattle just finished doing to Peyton and Brees in the playoffs, everyone (aside from the homie Cedric) should really appreciate how good Colin already is.

#faithful
reminds me of these raider fans out here that became seahawk fans the second they realized it was going to be yet another losing season.

roll.gif

just lose baby

Last edited:
man, i was watching KTVU news earlier and they were reporting about some "die hard seahawks fan" who was a converted raider fan. I was :smh: x 100

they are everywhere out here. i guess they gave up on the raiders after a decade plus of being the black !@#
wink.gif
hole(pun intended) of the league.

Last edited:
After watching what Seattle just finished doing to Peyton and Brees in the playoffs, everyone (aside from the homie Cedric) should really appreciate how good Colin already is.

I havent been one to always praise colin, but i definitely see the potential in him. Does he have things to work on? hell yes he does, but I see him being very successful. 3 seasons under his belt and he has experienced a great deal of situations where other QBs only wish to share.

And really, before the season started, IMO, people had crazy expectations of him which i felt was unfair. (instant gratification :smh: ) This upcoming season should tell a lot about him though. Cant wait

Last edited:
I havent been one to always praise colin, but i definitely see the potential in him. Does he have things to work on? hell yes he does, but I see him being very successful. 3 seasons under his belt and he has experienced a great deal of situations where other QBs only wish to share.

And really, before the season started, IMO, people had crazy expectations of him which i felt was unfair. (instant gratification :smh: ) This upcoming season should tell a lot about him though. Cant wait

I agree with the last part, that was media driven though. All these guys, Kap, rg3, russ, luck, etc were being considered elite and great qb's after their rookie seasons and I felt it put unfair and unrealistic expectations on all of them. Kap started like 9 games last season, defenses had all offseason to try and figure him out so some of the reactions I would see when he went through his growing pains were silly. Hearing dudes around my way talking about being Alex smith back and what not.

Its good they have stability at the qb position though now compared to the Erickson, Nolan, singletary days.

No more football on Sundays though. This is going to suck.

Colin is def Appreciated. Man It was tough watching the SB as I kept thinking to myself how it should have been us playing. Hoping as the niners squad watched Seattle hoist the lombardi trophy it sparked something in them for next season.

During my season i started to doubt colin, but after the strong end of the season and great playoff performance i think he will only get better. The fact that he was 1 play away from beating seatle at home after watching what they did to peyton is just incredible. 

Cant wait for the draft, we need some more playmakers.

Last edited:
this throw right here is absolutely insane. might be the craziest throw ive ever seen a qb make. the skies the limit for kap.

Kaepernick is something special. Every time he messes up, he answers right back with a big play. If he improves his faults, the sky is the limit. Theres no way this kid doesn't go back to the SB.

damn fam, i scrolled through the seahawks season thread and that **** bummed the hell out of me

can't wait to relish in that feeling next season.

this throw right here is absolutely insane. might be the craziest throw ive ever seen a qb make. the skies the limit for kap.

View media item 782330

who the hell can throw a 30 yard dart without having your feet set and put it on the money? this pass and that 65 yard toss he nonchalantly threw to VD during the tampa bay game leave me to believe that Kaep is still getting better and better.

All-Pro 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman underwent surgery Tuesday morning to repair a torn ACL in his left knee.

The operation was conducted by renowned surgeon Dr. James Andrews in Pensacola, Fla. Andrews has been in constant contact with 49ers orthopedic surgeon Dr. Tim McAdams, a source said. The 49ers sent a member of their training staff to Florida to be with Bowman for the surgery.

There is no timetable on Bowman’s return. It’s possible – but certainly not guaranteed – that he could be available for the start of the regular season.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-bowman-time-surgery

hope bowman recovers completely or near his former self. take all the time you need...even if it means missing out on the first couple weeks to the season.

Last edited:
I was reading up on Bowman's surgery in an ESPN article.  Looks like he will be out 6-8 months with a normal process. 

Back
Top Bottom