:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe Lull ‏@LullOnSports 17m
Browns never reached out to Harbaugh. HE TOLD THEM HE WANTED THE JOB when they called on Roman & Tomsula.

He saying Browns wouldn't agree to compensation

Last edited:
Browns never reached out to Harbaugh. HE TOLD THEM HE WANTED THE JOB when they called on Roman & Tomsula.

View media item 818039

Sidenote-- i tried to post the original GIF of that Steve Carrell "No" that is used on here pretty frequently and it said it exceeded the size limit yet I've seen it posted multiple times. Am i doing something incorrect?

Last edited:
LMFAO my boy texted me how the negotiations went

trent: we'll give you jim under 1 stipulation - you MUST take greg roman as well. final offer.

browns: no deal.

Last edited:

View media item 818039

Sidenote-- i tried to post the original GIF of that Steve Carrell "No" that is used on here pretty frequently and it said it exceeded the size limit yet I've seen it posted multiple times. Am i doing something incorrect?

Uncheck import images.

LMFAO my boy texted me how the negotiations went

trent: we'll give you jim under 1 stipulation - you MUST take greg roman as well. final offer.

browns: no deal.

Hol up, I KNOW ill need a late pass on this but what was your old sn?

Aaaand what did you do/say to get it revoked? :lol:

(I didnt keep up with the Playoff threads for what it's worth)

View media item 818039

Uncheck import images.

Repped. Good lookin' out

I see Harbaugh using this as a negotiating tactic in my opinion. A very smart one at that.

I dont even know what to say that sounds so dumb yet crazy

Browns didn't deny report though....  

Another cleveland reporter corroborating: 

One of the 2 is happening here:

- 49ers want to show Harbaugh they don't need to pay him all that much and willing to let him go as a negotiating tactic.

- Harbaugh's agent put this info out there to show that Harbaugh is willing to leave if he isn't fairly compensated.

I'm willing to bet its the latter.

Regardless, I don't see Harbaugh leaving anytime soon.

Last edited:
I'll be honest if they traded jim, and had a bad season. I might have to turn in my niner faithful card

The report saying when the browns call asking about roman and other coaches and harbaugh told them he wanted the job seem like the ultimate scumbag move. Now I know i don't know harbaugh at all but he seems too loyal to undercut his coaches like that.

I'll be honest if they traded jim, and had a bad season. I might have to turn in my niner faithful card

The report saying when the browns call asking about roman and other coaches and harbaugh told them he wanted the job seem like the ultimate scumbag move. Now I know i don't know harbaugh at all but he seems too loyal to undercut his coaches like that.

You should turn your card in right now if your loyalty is that fragile. Trust me id lose my mind as well but nothing could ever move my loyalty.

Last edited:
Even if this never happened, the Browns will not deny it because if the reports about Jim WANTING the job were to be true, it would somehow make the Browns appear to be an appealing organization.
'
Let's be honest here guys, there is NO WAY IN HELL the 49ers ever considered moving Jim.

Last edited:
Jim harbaugh for josh Gordon and promote roman to head coach

Lol I remember why I stay away from the official 49ers message board

Last edited:
From what I have heard all around Cleveland was that a deal was in place.

The draft picks were set.

The contract was set.

The idea of the Browns-Ravens rivalry apparently got Jim VERY excited about.

Harbaugh's family along with him decided in the end that it was in his best interest that he stays.

It's not a big deal and will die off soon, but wow how random yet interesting is that.

Queston for you 49ers fans... isn't this weird tho? your front office legit was about to say peace out to your coach and he was nearly on board.

wow.

and of course San Fran will deny this :lol:

All I'm saying is that this was seriously discussed and nearly went down.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom