:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yo check this guy out. dont watch much kent state football so ive never seen him before( usually only watch the big conferences), but holy !@#$ this dude dri archer might be the fastest player ive ever seen. reminds me of daunte hall. this dude can play WR, RB, KR and PR. talk about a swiss army knife. 20 reps at 173 lbs on the bench press and is going to attempt to break the 40 NFL combine record tomorrow with 4.21 
sick.gif

Last edited:
flyyyyyyy is a understatement. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
  i think hes the fastest football player ive ever seen on field.

Last edited:
projected as undrafted free agent.....
mean.gif
 hope baalke is keeping an eye on him 
nerd.gif

Y'all seeing Alex Smith playing golf for the niners against the giants? Am I the only one who thinks that's cool?

"Doesn't sound like Anquan Boldin going anywhere. Two sides closing in on deal to keep Boldin in SF, per sources. Deal expected to get done."

A. Schefter

no fickle fans in the empire bruh this aint seattle.

Last edited:
Brandin Cooks is by far the hottest prospect with all the 49er columnist. 

matt barrows is busting nuts over this dude

Need speed? WR Brandin Cooks blazes in Indy

Wide receiver Brandin Cooks, who grew up a 49ers fan in Stockton, said he'd "love to blow the top off" of defenses for his favorite team. But after his scorching 40-yard dash time Sunday in Indianapolis, you have to wonder whether Cooks will be around when the 49ers pick at No. 30.

The 5-9 3/4, 189-pound Cooks led all receivers with a 4.33-second 40, bolstering his standing as one of the top catch-and-go receivers in the draft as well as someone who can put pressure on the back end of NFL secondaries, something the 49ers failed to do at wide receiver last year. The Oregon State receiver led the nation in receiving yards last year and won the Biletnikoff Award as the nation's top wideout.

"Cooks had a big day," NFL Network's Mike Mayock said. "People are going to be buzzing about him. He's something."

Other standouts today included the top-rated pass catcher in the draft, Sammy Watkins, who ran a 4.43-second 40. His tall, lanky Clemson teammate, Martavis Bryant, ran a 4.42. LSU's Odell Beckham, a possibility to the 49ers at the end of the first round, ran a 4.43.

Ole Miss's Donte Moncrief also stood out. The powerfully built Moncrief -- he measured 6-2, 221 pounds on Friday -- ran his 40-yard dash in 4.0 seconds.

Cooks met with the 49ers Friday night. Here's the profile I wrote on the small-but-tough  receiver in Thursday's Bee.

-- Matt Barrows

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archi...andin-cooks-blazes-in-indy.html#storylink=cpy
my dude jarvis landry with the 4.77 40. hopefully he drops to us.

Last edited:
Last time we skipped on a hometown kid was Aaron Rodgers, hopefully they don't make that mistake again if they really like Cooks

I personally wouldn't mind him if we can't get Kelvin Benjamin :lol:

via ESPN

Anquan Boldin, Niners close to deal
Updated: February 23, 2014, 11:05 AM ET

The 49ers and Anquan Boldin are closing in on a deal that will keep the veteran wide receiver in San Francisco, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Anquan Boldin was outstanding in his first season with the Niners, finishing with 85 catches for 1,178 yards and seven touchdowns.
The 49ers acquired Boldin from the Baltimore Ravens last March for a sixth-round pick.

Boldin had a huge season for the 49ers, a season after beating them in the Super Bowl. The 33-year-old had 85 catches for 1,178 yards and seven touchdowns.

Boldin saved the 49ers' offense for the first 11 games when Michael Crabtree was out with a torn Achilles.

He was a leader of the team and respected by coaches and players. Both San Francisco general manager Trent Baalke and coach Jim Harbaugh said keeping Boldin was important. Boldin indicated after the season he wanted to remain with the 49ers.

ESPN.com 49ers reporter Bill Williamson contributed to this report.

Is it just me or does ESPN just regurgitate news? Rarely do I see them break anything.

about cooks if the niners really want him they'll get him. they have more than enough ammunition to jump up and grab him.

my pool to pick from is landry, beckham, matthews or cooks. either 1 is fine.

Last edited:
Is it just me or does ESPN just regurgitate news? Rarely do I see them break anything.

Word, ESPN insider usually have the better stories, that was just a regular ESPN article.. just keepin' yall updated cause we need that man back.

Last edited:
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Browns owner confirms Harbaugh talks with 49ers[/h1]
INDIANAPOLIS -- Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam confirmed talks occurred with the San Francisco 49ers about possibly obtaining head coach Jim Harbaugh.

Although Harbaugh and 49ers owner John York denied that a deal was in the works to exchange the coach for draft pick, Haslam confirmed the talks.

"There was an opportunity there, and it didn't materialize," Haslam told USA TODAY Sports.

ProFootballTalk.com reported Friday that during an elongated search that included potential coaches rejecting the Browns, the team made a run at Harbaugh.

PFT reported that Harbaugh nixed the deal. Haslam wouldn't elaborate on why the deal fell through.

The revelation, though, underscores what has been apparent for weeks: new Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine was a consolation choice.

Pettine was prepared for questions about the report when he met with reporters Saturday at the combine.

"I got a phone call saying that that report was about to come out, and I shot the messenger a little bit. Because I asked, 'How does that affect my tenure as the head coach?' I think in my next sentence, I either used the word 'flying' followed by something or referenced a part of a rat's body," Pettine said. "I think that's noise. It has no bearing on my job moving forward."

Giovanni Carmazzi and Tim Rattay instead of Brady :lol: :x

Not to slight Brady at all but do you think he'd have close to the same career he's had with the Pats if he was taken by us? We were just awful top to bottom for the 2000's save for a couple decent seasons in 2001 and 2002 with Garcia and T.O. carrying the team. If you figure Brady as a Niner wouldn't have got his shot at the starting gig until 2004 like how Rattay did, he's still on a garbage Niner team and now under the Dennis Erickson regime for one year and then we're in the same spot having the #1 pick and deciding between Rodgers/Alex.

Back
Top Bottom