:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was not expecting that.

with the way our season is going...much rather see Bow get the extra rest in and give it 9000% next season
-- but then again, this doesn't necessarily mean he'll play

Last edited:
Whoa.

I hope he doesn't see the field. There's no need for even the slightest bit of risk.

I highly doubt Bow plays this year. I think they just want to get him a little bit of practice time.

Seen the video of Kap and Moore. Kap is definitely frustrated and its been showing a lot recently.

In regards to Bowman, theres no way he is seeing the field. Isnt he still rehabbing? Who knows the reason they decided to activate him but Im sure if they need the roster spot they will place him on injured reserve.

Btw has there been any news with the cornerback position? Do they plan on signing someone or is Culliver good to go?

finally over that loss 

always faithful that we'll win

Harbaugh: "It's always darkest before the dawn. These could be the first minutes of our finest hour. That's how we approach it." #49ers

Last edited:
finally over that loss 

always faithful that we'll win

Harbaugh: "It's always darkest before the dawn. These could be the first minutes of our finest hour. That's how we approach it." #49ers

this dude is so damn profound, always has some metaphor to relate to football

So it's a given that harbaugh is gonna be gone next year.

Do you guys realistically see us continuing to be contenders?

i hope jed is truly passionate about winning, if he is, he will get the coaches in here to turn this team around to championship form again.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
he probably heard that from the Dark Knight
are you subscribed to this thread?

Anyone still holding out hope for the miracle playoff berth or is everyone just looking towards next year? lol

Anyone still holding out hope for the miracle playoff berth or is everyone just looking towards next year? lol

ive still got some hope for the season. if anything, if we can go into seattle and punch out a W, even if we cant get into the playoffs, it'll be some sort of silver lining to this frustrating season.

call me unrealistic, but it aint over until we're mathematically out. and while this offense has been playing like pure trash, less improbable events have happened in the past.

with the all the injuries on defense and how our offense looks a mess, i can see sunday getting ugly for us. that's just the pessimist in me.

but i've been wrong about this team alot this year, hopefully im wrong again.

People are wondering "why" they activated Bowman. The answer is simple. They want him to play in the NFC championship. (That's if they make it) the deadline was the day they decided to activate him. If they didn't do so then, he would be done for the season.

People are wondering "why" they activated Bowman. The answer is simple. They want him to play in the NFC championship. (That's if they make it) the deadline was the day they decided to activate him. If they didn't do so then, he would be done for the season.
I like the vision 
nerd.gif

I'm still holding out hope myself. Until we are mathematically eliminated. I always think if its happens, to other teams why not my team for once lol.
I know I may be wishing with my heart on this one but I still think this team can break out of its offensive slump at anytime :frown: Even though they've shown the complete opposite all year. I just cant wrap my mind around the fact that the team hasn't really lost anyone of the weapons from last years team and there is such a big drop off. But I guess Kap has just been that bad..

Bowman and Willis need to limp on that field for one play and give us that Willis Reed motivation lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom