:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bowman spoke the truth. This team ain't playing hard. Eric Reid giving the pregame speech um isn't um gonna um help.

Hope Bow can scare these cats straight. Imagine going 10-6 cause Bowman gives everyone the best speech they've ever heard.

This guy gave up his knee to help win a super bowl. And these suckers wanna talk about making an extra million, or being 3rd options or Jamba Juice specials?

Bowman needs to cut an epic promo.

Not a fit money wise nor scheme wise. Suh is a 3 technique.

I'm sure he could transition to 5, but its not worth breaking the bank on a player who will have to learn a new position.

Last edited:
just a random straw poll..but given all the **** that kaep has been getting this season, how many of yall wanna see him as our QB next season? I may be in the minority here but at the end of the day, until further notice, kaep is still my QB *cue to the T.O. pic*

i'm not gonna lie, watching videos of cats burning their CK7 jerseys is just disappointing and embarrassing as a 49ers' fan. i'm assuming those were the same dudes probably instagramming themselves "kaepernicking" in their jerseys at any point last season. and now he has some major struggles and they immediately take to burning those same jerseys they bought no more than a year ago.

don't get me wrong, kaep's play, clock management, lack of urgency towards the end of games, smugness, and inability to read a defense is completely pathetic...but damn, dude got dropped from the pedestal real quick

depending on the coaching situation, I'd like to see him as the QB at least another year maybe two.

Mathematically we are not out of the playoff hunt. I refuse to let Raiders fans say they ended our chances. Yes we need help to get in but we still should finish the season strong. What are we going to do play our rookies? Um word to Reid um we already are playing most of our rookies so their already in the development.

Man Kap ain't going no where. Roman calling stupid plays and going from the run gm the pistol Kaps running ability I'm not seeing that at all this season. I don't want Crabtree back next yr dude drops way too many passes and they gotta start opening plays to VD more like wtf is going on the offense don't even look the same and we got more weapons now

Kap's undoubtedly my QB.

IF/when he can ever read defenses, he will be unstoppable. I wish he would use his legs more often though, even if its a minimal gain it'll open up SO much more out there on the field.

It seems as though he wants the big play all the time (If I'm not mistaken he's 2nd in the league with pass attempts over 20 or 30 yards). He also obviously tends to have a little too much confidence in his arm strength. There's no doubt that he has one of, if not, THE strongest arm in the league but he really needs to take a little bit off of it sometimes and I'd like to assume it'd improve the accuracy...I know that's been said almost too often in here, but I don't understand why he won't tweak something that clearly needs it

It's amazing to me as to how we added some solid weapons on offense (better than previous years) yet our offense has regressed substantially, while we've lost or been without some key defensive players all year and are still getting the job done (minus the pass rush) and are putting us in a position to win games. Baffling to think we're 7-6 and we've lost a game 1 yard from a winning TD and lost 2 others where we have led in the 4th with how mediocre we've looked.

How many times does harbaugh need to hear his own players call out the OC? This is ******* ridiculous.

just a random straw poll..but given all the **** that kaep has been getting this season, how many of yall wanna see him as our QB next season? I may be in the minority here but at the end of the day, until further notice, kaep is still my QB *cue to the T.O. pic*

i'm not gonna lie, watching videos of cats burning their CK7 jerseys is just disappointing and embarrassing as a 49ers' fan. i'm assuming those were the same dudes probably instagramming themselves "kaepernicking" in their jerseys at any point last season. and now he has some major struggles and they immediately take to burning those same jerseys they bought no more than a year ago.

don't get me wrong, kaep's play, clock management, lack of urgency towards the end of games, smugness, and inability to read a defense is completely pathetic...but damn, dude got dropped from the pedestal real quick
 I want Kap here next year, but we MUST hire a competent offense minded coach.

I'm going to keep banging the Mark Helfrich drum until he's on our sidelines. I really believe Helfrich is the reason Mariota will be the #1 pick and he could do the same for Kap. Imagine this: a modern offense that plays to the strength of its QB and features a balanced pass-to-run ratio in their attack. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Happy to see Kap being Kap with the media today. Recently, Kap has appeared so ******* stressed out and winded tightly. He needs to chill, relax and have fun again. This is the guy I remember in 2012. Hopefully he'll relax and start playing like he did back then as well.

Last edited:
Happy to see Kap being Kap with the media today. Recently, Kap has appeared so ******* stressed out and winded tightly. He needs to chill, relax and have fun again. This is the guy I remember in 2012. Hopefully he'll relax and start playing like he did back then as well.

Co-*******-sign. I truly believe he can have a GREAT game on Sunday. Jim's profound words has be believing again guys :lol:

"it's always darkest before dawn".

I dont know how many of you read the 49erswebzone forum, but a couple guys do weekly breakdowns of coaches film.....and it REALLY shows me that the whole "only goes through one read" idea is a coaching problem not a Kaepernick problem.  There have been countless times this season that they have posted clear evidence of plays having one read by design.

those guys on the webzone are a joke. pseudo keyboard coaches. i got banned a couple years back for calling them out. 
grin.gif

some dude was "breaking down" aldon's pass rushing vs green bay and called aldon smith's hump move(pass rushing 101 learn in high school) a "a combo finisher" or some bs. lol  wtf

niners nation does the best ive seen online.

Last edited:
On webzone this is called a combo finisher

Or some ****
AldonSack.gif

We might as well start making up football terms on here as well

Webzone is off the chain But I like how everyone on there pays attention to detail on EACH player however sometimes they got me feeling like they really be on the sidelines with off the wall type of ish which irks me

Back
Top Bottom