:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im on my phone so I can't into depth, but he's excellent at exploiting mismatches with his contemporary mike martz offense. Unlike harbaugh, gase uses the horizontal stretch game to setup the vertical stretch. Gase actually knows how to use screens and not just to wide receivers. Zone blocking is another plus. I love how he has adjusted his approach according to his qbs strengths. Exactly what we need with Kap. Someone who will maximize his strengths and hide his weaknesses. Also, the Broncos get to the line with plenty of time on the play clock.

All that and he's only 36.

Last edited:
What is intriguing about adam gase?
I don't see it.
Was with the Niners previously during our putrid years. He's climbed the offensive assistant ranks and knows how to get weapons the ball at or around the line of scrimmage. A lot like Sean Payton when he was coming up.

Someone who will maximize his strengths and hide his weaknesses. Also, the Broncos get to the line with plenty of time on the play clock.

If that's the case, then that's perfect for Kap. It's pretty obvious that Kap is not going to be a great pocket passer. We need someone to play to Kap's strengths and not try to strengthen his weaknesses like we did this year.

Thanks for the input. Seems like he hasa great offensive mind. My only problem is can he lead a team. He doesnt have experience at it. I want the 49ers to look at someone with experience.

Also just seen a tweet the 49ers are looking at The DC for arizona and seatle.

Smh why? They have the best on the roster all ready.

I mean gase was the mastermind who coached tebow to win a playoff game. Lol that in itself was a miracle and worthy of at the very least an interview.

I agree with your skepticism of him being a leader of men. I share those concerns as well.

Last edited:
I dont get it, if we're looking into these other DC's then that would most likely mean that Fangio would be gone

red80 red80 that bears offense was atrocious this year... Or maybe it was just Cutler

Man Gase sounds very interesting, the only thing I don't want to happen is if we sign someone that Fangio or Tomsula don't get the boot or don't feel butthurt

I get the feeling from Jed that they'll look into trading aldon in the offseason. Sounds like he is pissed off with all the off field incidents.

Back
Top Bottom