:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif
jimmy da gawd 
pimp.gif

lmfao at jimmy wearing his tucked in black sweater and khakis to do everything. Literally everything.

Last edited:
I haven't heard that about Kap but I'm almost positive Gore is

:lol: Scoring a 10 on the Wonderlic means that you're literate. My dude Frank scored a 6 back in the day on his Wonderlic :smh: Might be dyslexia but we know he knows how to distinguish his X and O's

laugh.gif
Scoring a 10 on the Wonderlic means that you're literate. My dude Frank scored a 6 back in the day on his Wonderlic
mean.gif
Might be dyslexia but we know he knows how to distinguish his X and O's
This is crazy considering amongst coaches Frank is considered a football genius. Just another example of book smarts and football smarts being two completely different things.

As a child, Gore was diagnosed with dyslexia and had trouble comprehending the simplest of tasks. On the football field, the talented running back was able to get away from his academic problems and outrun defenders with ease.

"I had trouble remembering things," Gore said in a Sept. 4, 2007 interview with the New York Daily News. "I'm better learning by somebody showing me something. I got to see and then do it. You can't be scared to ask for help. I overcame it and got better at everything."

Amazing that he has been able to be as good as he has been.

Frank has overcome so much in his life from major learning disabilities to the knee injuries. Everyone should be a fan of the inconvenient truth. :pimp:  I always tell people the story John Taylor told me about the 49ers staff having to push Frank around in a wheelchair into the trainer's room after a game because his knees were shot from all the years of wear and tear. Dude has sacrificed his body for this team.

The time is coming soon where we'll have to send off Frank the way we sent off Jerry:frown: . Hopefully there's a rising, young super star(marcus lattimore? :nerd: ) right behind him ready to take over the mantle like TO was ready to take over for Jerry.

Last edited:
Frank has overcome so much in his life from major learning disabilities to the knee injuries. Everyone should be a fan of the inconvenient truth. :pimp:  I always tell people the story John Taylor told me about the 49ers staff having to push Frank around in a wheelchair into the trainer's room after a game because his knees were shot from all the years of wear and tear. Dude has sacrificed his body for this team.

The time is coming soon where we'll have to send off Frank with the way we sent off Jerry:frown: . Hopefully there's a rising, young super star(marcus lattimore? :nerd: ) right behind him ready to take over the mantle like TO was ready to take over for Jerry.

as a person who works in special education and works with students have learning disabilities, i absolutely love Frank. not saying he's the poster child for special ed, but the man seems like a good dude who's overcome a lot of challenges.

Last edited:

Don't know how good Lattimore is, but really like this guy's game.

Lattimore is a superstar if he's healthy but I posted Andre Williams as a possible replacement for Boobie a couple weeks ago.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-says-nothing-happening-in-talks-with-49ers/
Cornerback Tarell Brown fired his agent after he missed out on a $2 million salary bump because he was unaware of a clause in his contract regarding offseason workouts and it looks like his new agents will be guiding him onto the open market.

Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com reports that Brown said “nothing” when asked Thursday if he’s been talking to the 49ers about remaining with the team. With the negotiating window with other teams opening on Saturday, his response would suggest that Brown will be talking to other teams over the weekend.

The 49ers signed Tramaine Brock to a four-year, $14 million deal with $7 million guaranteed during the regular season and Maiocco thinks the 49ers’ best offer to Brock will be in that range. Brown has started 42 games over the last three seasons and could use the window as a chance to see if other teams place a higher value on that experience.

Eric Wright is also a free agent at cornerback for the 49ers, leaving Brock, Carlos Rogers and Chris Culliver on hand if Brown leaves.

Why are we keeping that pile of garbage Rodgers? Dude needs to go.

Last edited:
There is zero chance Rogers stick around on the team with the money he'll be making. He's either going to take a pay cut or get released.

good example why you should take what PFT says with a grain of salt
 ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk 2h
An NFC West bidding war could be coming between the 49ers and Seahawks for DE Michael Bennett. Story coming at PFT.
yeah, 49ers are going to get into a bidding war for a guy that has no position on our team.
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Wouldn't be a bad idea if he wasn't so pricey may not be a perfect fit for our scheme but dude can flat out get to the passer. Which takes alot out of guys but his motor is non stop.

he'd be a bad fit. highly doubt he can 2 gap to play 5 tech or get to the qb from a 2 pt stance and be asked to cover. people forget just because you're a 3-4 OLB doesn't mean you are immune to coverage responsibilities.

if i were the raiders i'd go after him tough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom