:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those highlights were :pimp: :pimp:

The way he cuts, follows blocks, high points the ball is a plus etc... Seems to have it all

I wouldn't mind him in the first

with kaep's tendencies to overthrow everything, cooks might be that guy who can run and get to the ball...but all this receiver talk, what about patton?

On an unrelated note, Oregon state has worn some butt ugly jerseys...that one they wore against usc, they looked like recycled tampons running and blocking

Cooks looks like Steve Smith in the day with some those highlights. Reminds me of Antonio Brown as well.

Both are small guys that are a load to bring down for some reason when you finally get your hands on them.

Last edited:
It be cool to have Steve smith on our squad. For experience, toughness, and a mentorship role. I think he can still ball.

With all those picks, I'd recommend Revis to San Francisco but he doesn't fit Fangio's zone-coverage schemes. Watch the "Island" end up in New England.

I think the overpaying for Nate Clements left a sour taste in the Front office mouth. Have yet to spend quite like that year ever again.

dont know how credible this dude is but saw it going around. if true
pimp.gif

Darren Connolly IV@DConnollyNFL 2h

Source: Jim Harbaugh and #49ers have made "significant progress" 2-3 year extension expected prior to start of training camp #NFLFreeAgency

Last edited:
I wonder if the niners plan to go after one of the top free agent safeties? hopefully byrd.
pimp.gif
move reid to strong side. 2 guys that can roam and cover in the backfield.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, Im more relieved that Rogers has been cut than happy. I thought it was an incredibly obvious move to make, and it worried me that it has taken this long to make that decision. The fact that it did worried me that it wasnt going to happen.

Last edited:
Dont really know anything about vernons brother, is the dude better than carlos?

Last edited:
i know it's somewhat laughable and a longshot, but anyone giving credence to talk about vick joining 49ers? not a fan of the idea, but man i'd love to have a vick home jersey..just not sure what number he'd be

Back
Top Bottom