:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dudes still a problem when rushing the passer. Should get around 6 to 9 million a year
yeah i agree he'd be a good piece to 4-3.

raiders. paging the raiders.
nerd.gif

he'd be a bad fit. highly doubt he can 2 gap to play 5 tech or get to the qb from a 2 pt stance and be asked to cover. people forget just because you're a 3-4 OLB doesn't mean you are immune to coverage responsibilities.

if i were the raiders i'd go after him tough.

red and/or jecca, i respect the hell out of your football knowledge, so take no offense when i ask you this, but how in the hell do you know about all these formations and schemes?? don't take this as me challenging what you know, i'm just impressed.

ive known some cats who've played HS and college football and still have no idea how to talk about a playbook beyond where to run on which play. :lol:

Red = Fangio?? :nerd:

Last edited:
red and/or jecca, i respect the hell out of your football knowledge, so take no offense when i ask you this, but how in the hell do you know about all these formations and schemes?? don't take this as me challenging what you know, i'm just impressed.

ive known some cats who've played HS and college football and still have no idea how to talk about a playbook beyond where to run on which play.
laugh.gif

Red = Fangio??
nerd.gif
lol i come from a football family bro. my dad, my brother and myself all played from pee wee to college. my dad coached high school football and im sure he was reading his playbook to me when i was in my moms belly. been watching football since i can remmeber and also im blessed to be so close to john and i pick his brain whenever i get a chance. i sit there and analyze his 1995 playbook and ask as many questions as i can until he gets irked lol. i'll go to his house on saturdays and watch college football with him anaylzing each play and breaking down what we see. if you think my knowledge is good im not even close to a real NFL mind. he sees things that i dont and sees others way before i do.

im obsessed with football. i love this !@#$! im studying right now to become a coach myself in the near future so maybe one day youll see me on the sidelines of the NFL and be like "oh snap! i remember him NT"
devil.gif

Last edited:
tomorrow teams can begin negotiating with free agents. looks like t brown and hitner will be hitting the market. i feel bad for hitner dude really, really wants to comeback but its business with a salary cap and we cant resign everyone at market value.

Last edited:

tomorrow teams can begin negotiating with free agents. looks like t brown and hitner will be hitting the market. i feel bad for hitner dude really, really wants to comeback but its business with a salary cap and we cant resign everyone at market value.
i bid whifner adieu 

really curious to know what kinda money whifner will get. Or maybe he'll get lowball and come back to sf for cheap

He will prolly end up in Washington they need somebody who can just tackle he'd be a perfect fit

Yeah I dont expect anyone to break the bank for whitner. there's a couple solid free agents to be had and the safety pool in the draft is decent.

Hitner just RT'd this

Retweeted by DonteHitner
Ryan Singh ‏@RSIZ510 5m
No mention of @DonteWhitner on NFL LIVE in the discussion of pay or pass for best secondary players in FA. Disrespectful! #HITNER #FAITHFUL

tank says he's beefed up to 295
sick.gif
pimp.gif
so excited to see what this guy can do next season. tank carradine, quinton dial and marcus lattimore all hitting the field next season and we still have the draft. crazyyyy.

Last edited:
Saints just released Darren Sproles. Trent needs to call them up and see if they're interested in LMJ as a cheaper replacement.

We're going to have so many freaking draft picks that there's no reason the 49ers should not get their guy. If they love a player they need to trade up and grab him. With Quinton Dial, Tank Carradine and Marcus Lattimore added into the mix next year there's only going to be a few roster spots left. Trade up and then trade picks for next year as well.

Last edited:
The year we drafted Gore I actually wanted sproles in the 4th. He was so sick at Kansas state. Dude is such a weapon can't believe saints would release him of all the guys.

I would love to add sproles with that being said. And see if we can fetch a 5th or 6th for LMJ

Sproles is dope but useless for us. Greg Roman and Harbaugh have already proven they cant utilize those type of scatbacks.

Last edited:
Idk man I bet LMJ won't go anywhere and will become a bigger part as long as he's healthy. I am looking for the niners to Upgrade at KR/PR but If and when LMJ stays I forsee him actually getting some burn.

More than last year of course

Last edited:
Hell yeah me too. Brandin Cooks has some serious wheels. Dude can flyyyyy.

Last edited:
Sproles is dope but useless for us. Greg Roman and Harbaugh have already proven they cant utilize those type of scatbacks.

If we still had alex "discount double checkdown" smith, darren sproles would break every receiving record in history...before the bye week

lol i come from a football family bro. my dad, my brother and myself all played from pee wee to college. my dad coached high school football and im sure he was reading his playbook to me when i was in my moms belly. been watching football since i can remmeber and also im blessed to be so close to john and i pick his brain whenever i get a chance. i sit there and analyze his 1995 playbook and ask as many questions as i can until he gets irked lol. i'll go to his house on saturdays and watch college football with him anaylzing each play and breaking down what we see. if you think my knowledge is good im not even close to a real NFL mind. he sees things that i dont and sees others way before i do.

im obsessed with football. i love this !@#$! im studying right now to become a coach myself in the near future so maybe one day youll see me on the sidelines of the NFL and be like "oh snap! i remember him NT" :evil: .

Props to you, sir. When you make it to harbaugh-status, do the double shoe tap for the nt fam one time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom