:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vontae would be an amazing signing to this team... If he has the same athletic genes as his brother.

Vernon would get whip his *** into pro bowl shape the way Mike sIngletary did to him

Last edited:
he must be on a stool or bench because he's about 4 inches shorter than vernon.

so much room for upgrades in the secondary now with whitner and rogers gone.
pimp.gif

Any of you season ticket holders getting tickets for the MLS game at Levi field?

I've been considering it but I don't care at all for soccer so I can't decide. :lol:

Any of you season ticket holders getting tickets for the MLS game at Levi field?

I've been considering it but I don't care at all for soccer so I can't decide. :lol:

In my experience soccer games are mad fun in cities with a big Latin population

Red you hear that were close to signing dexter mccluster? I know y'all hear things so seein if anybody else heard that.

Last edited:
Schefter said it on the radio niners are a strong possibility to land mccluster. So nothing definite what so ever.

with how deep the draft is i wouldnt go spending money on any of these guys.

With whitner most likely gone... What do you think is something we most likely will do to fill that spot.. Any shot at having a second year safety and rookie back there?

Or will we pick up a free agent and still draft a rookie and groom him?

I am seemingly not as upset as others about this strong possibility that Whitner leaves.  Whitner is going to be incredibly overpaid.  I would rather it not be us who overpays him.

best part is the 3rd round comp pick the niners should be getting.
happy.gif

Last edited:
$8.5M?!?!? Yeah, I am GOOOOOOD.  Thanks for the memories Donte.  Hopefully you wont be missed. 

Back
Top Bottom