:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been saying this since the story broke.  I thin it is being blown out of proportion because of Aldon's status and past.  I am sure he was either being sarcastic, or he was misunderstood.  I dont believe for one minute he was telling people he had a bomb. 

Cant help but think about Meet the Parents.  (It's not like I have a bomb).

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if this was blown out of proportion; "bomb" is the one damn word you never say out loud at the airport; regardless of what context you say it in. This sounds like Aldon is not used to flying publicly and going through the airport security protocol and flipped out when they chose him for secondary screening; took it too personal and made an unnecessary scene (maybe not make a scene but definitely trying to be a smartass and look "cool")

These guys just gotta use more common sense :smh:

Last edited:
They just arrested a 14 year old girl in the Netherlands for tweeting the word "bomb" at an airline, so it's safe to say they're gonna arrest a grown man in airport for saying the same thing.

lol smfh 
mean.gif
 he's so lucky he's that damn good or else he'd be long gone

Last edited:
I have been saying this since the story broke.  I thin it is being blown out of proportion because of Aldon's status and past.  I am sure he was either being sarcastic, or he was misunderstood.  I dont believe for one minute he was telling people he had a bomb. 

Cant help but think about Meet the Parents.  (It's not like I have a bomb).

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if this was blown out of proportion; "bomb" is the one damn word you never say out loud at the airport; regardless of what context you say it in. This sounds like Aldon is not used to flying publicly and going through the airport security protocol and flipped out when they chose him for secondary screening; took it too personal and made an unnecessary scene (maybe not make a scene but definitely trying to be a smartass and look "cool")

These guys just gotta use more common sense :smh:
its crazy how people flip out over the word bomb
but can say the n word without batting an eye :smh:

last time the 49ers went through this was with charles haley. despite how dominant of a pass rusher he was they were fed up with his !@#$ and shipped him off to dallas...which ended up being a huge mistake because he helped tip the balance of power in their favor and was a big contributor to them winning 3 superbowl titles. aldon aint going nowhere.

btw
 @MaioccoCSN: L.A. District Attorney's office: No charges will be filed TODAY regarding Aldon Smith's alleged false report of a bomb threat at LAX."

Last edited:

These guys just gotta use more common sense
mean.gif
Yes, I am aware that bomb is a word you dont say at an airport.  I am not defending Aldon in his use of the word.  I am merely stating that it was probably said out of sarcasm or misunderstood. 
 @MaioccoCSN: L.A. District Attorney's office: No charges will be filed TODAY regarding Aldon Smith's alleged false report of a bomb threat at LAX."
This makes me believe that what I said was indeed accurate.  False bomb threats are taken incredibly seriously.  A kid was put in Juvenile Hall when I was in high school for making a bomb threat....and that was at school not an airport.  If a kid has to spends months in JH for a bomb threat at school, and Aldon had no charges filed for a bomb threat at the airport....chances are it was just a big misunderstanding or something that is not as serious as the media reported.

Thats all I was ever saying.

Yes, I am aware that bomb is a word you dont say at an airport.  I am not defending Aldon in his use of the word.  I am merely stating that it was probably said out of sarcasm or misunderstood. 
This makes me believe that what I said was indeed accurate.  False bomb threats are taken incredibly seriously.  A kid was put in Juvenile Hall when I was in high school for making a bomb threat....and that was at school not an airport.  If a kid has to spends months in JH for a bomb threat at school, and Aldon had no charges filed for a bomb threat at the airport....chances are it was just a big misunderstanding or something that is not as serious as the media reported.

Word lol, if you read the last part of what I replied to your original post, you'll see I basically said the same thing as far Aldon using it in a light-hearted/smartass way. Wasn't trying to insinuate you were defending Aldon. Just saying how dumb he was for even saying the word "bomb" at an airport. My main point is that it doesn't matter how you say the word; just don't fackin say it at all. People just got to use common sense.

Word lol, if you read the last part of what I replied to your original post, you'll see I basically said the same thing as far Aldon using it in a light-hearted/smartass way. Wasn't trying to insinuate you were defending Aldon. Just saying how dumb he was for even saying the word "bomb" at an airport. My main point is that it doesn't matter how you say the word; just don't fackin say it at all. People just got to use common sense.
Gotcha.  Common sense is not very common.

this ***** stupid. who the **** still says "im the bomb!"? :lol:

culliver with the brass nucks and aldon being the bomb

would not surprise me if these ****** had matching red leather michael jackson jackets

Last edited:
The hell is a fun boy? :lol: first a jabroin now a fun boy? Lol you learn something new everyday on niketalk

Aldon Smith has 42 sacks in 43 games, he gets the benefit of the doubt from me until the facts come out.

Look at how the TMZ "suspicious incident" is turning out
Police report: Lockette called police to have woman removed from suite

Ricardo Lockette called 911 in Miami early in the morning of April 2 to report that a naked woman was on his friend's bed and refused to leave, according to an incident report obtained by radio station 940 A.M. That bed presumably was Colin Kaepernick's, who along with Lockette and Quinton Patton were named in a "suspicious incident" report earlier this month.
Exclusive: Ricardo Lockette called 911 in Viceroy incident after he says female refused to leave. pic.twitter.com/pzy6UfjsEY
— Andy Slater (@AndySlater) April 14, 2014
That report fits what The Bee learned Friday - that it was the players who called authorities, who in turn called the paramedics, who took the unidentified woman to Jackson Memorial Hospital in that city.

Last edited:
hopefully kap sues the hell out of TMZ and gets that 18 per year hes looking for. 
pimp.gif
 win-win for him and the niners. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
hopefully kap sues the hell out of TMZ and gets that 18 per year hes looking for. :pimp:  win-win for him and the niners. :pimp:  

You can't sue a news outlet for sharing contents of a police report, which is public record. All they did was report what police wrote down.

there was never anything written about a sexual assault in the police report...

defamation lawsuit inc? kap about to get paid and thankfully not by the niners 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
TBH, Culliver needs to be replaced.
unlikely to happen until after the draft if it does happen at all. despite how stupid he is culliver showed a lot of upside on the field and we all know we need the bodies at CB.

ive been revisiting darqueze dennard and i think he should be the target in the first. a lot of scouts have him slipping to the middle of the 1st so we'd likely have to trade 1st, 3rd and 5th to move up and grab him but well worth it. IMO he is the best overall CB in the draft. dennard, verrett or maybe roby. not really a fan of gilbert.

Last edited:
unlikely to happen until after the draft if it does happen at all. despite how stupid he is culliver showed a lot of upside on the field and we all know we need the bodies at CB.

ive been revisiting darqueze dennard and i think he should be the target in the first. a lot of scouts have him slipping to the middle of the 1st so we'd likely have to trade 1st, 3rd and 5th to move up and grab him but well worth it. IMO he is the best overall CB in the draft. dennard, verrett or maybe roby. not really a fan of gilbert.

red80 red80 how you feel about Stan-Jean Baptiste in 2nd-3rd round; if he's even still rated that highly? You think he'll be solid to great CB or he's just product of media hype because he's about the same height/frame as Richard Sherman? I actually haven't heard anything new on him recently; it seemed more like around February after Seahawks won the SB that Baptiste was getting some burn by the media for draft talk...

Yeah I like SJB, but I don't know if he'd excel in our system since Fangio asks his secondary to do so much from off to press, from zone to man and a lot of bracket coverages as well. He's best suited in a heavy press man defense where he can use his physical attributes and keep things simple like seattle. He reminds me a lot of Brandon browner and he'll likely be pretty popular because of what seattle did with their big DBs.

I hope we don't get caught up in the big CB hype. Id take a guy like jason Verrett with excellent fundamental technique and instincts over CB who's biggest asset is his size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom