:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been seeing a lot of **** online about the Eagles wanting to trade for Kap. I wonder if there's any substance to this.

Last edited:
Yeah, they did. I wouldn't even talk to those fools unless we're talking multiple 1st round picks.

PEEP THE POISE AND THE PRESENCE OF MIND TO STAY CALM, MOVE UP IN THE POCKET WITH BEAUTIFUL FOOTWORK AND CONTINUE TO LOOK DOWN FIELD!!! THAT POISE IS A GOD GIVEN ATTRIBUTE! CANT TEACH!! Kap can only dream of being that poised.

Last edited:
I would be on board for drafting a quarterback too......but

a.) Do we have the coaching staff in place to properly develop him?

Or

b.) Do we have the front office and ownership that you trust to bring in the right coaches to develop him?

My answer is a resounding no to both questions, therefore I think it would be wise to draft an offensive lineman instead.

From everything i've heard, Tomsula was York's hire. Maybe Baalke can get it right?

You pair Goff with Sean Payton or Hue Jackson, and now we're cooking.

Last edited:
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Kaep is a jock through and through. I every sense of the word. Even willing to take a team mates sloppy seconds just to swag himself up.

He just doesn't look like someone who kicks himself at night wondering about how to make plays better. I don't bet he'll ever text tomsula or chryst at 4am and talk football. He's not mentally built for that strategy wave.

Goff goes to Cal, is a football fan and he's got the stuff. Let him sit behind Kaep for a couple years replicate that Favre/Rodgers **** to a T and just get them rangs ya dig?

Kaep is a jock through and through. I every sense of the word. Even willing to take a team mates sloppy seconds just to swag himself up.

He just doesn't look like someone who kicks himself at night wondering about how to make plays better. I don't bet he'll ever text tomsula or chryst at 4am and talk football. He's not mentally built for that strategy wave.

Goff goes to Cal, is a football fan and he's got the stuff. Let him sit behind Kaep for a couple years replicate that Favre/Rodgers **** to a T and just get them rangs ya dig?

I get the analogy but comparing Kap to Favre is straight disrespect to #4 and I've never even been a Favre fan :lol:

Maybe a better analogy is we get our own Big Ben at some point to replace our Kordell Stewart. Yea, I know Ben technically replaced Tommy Maddox in Pittsburgh but hopefully you get what I mean lol.

I just realized how eerily Kaep looks like a skinny Dj khaled :lol:
I'm so depressed with the way this team has played
Kills my vibe when we suck this bad

I'm so depressed with the way this team has played
Kills my vibe when we suck this bad

Word :smh:

The close friends I talk to daily are Rams, Seahawks, Raiders and Cards fans so they've been killin' me from the day Harbaugh got fired to now. I did get to talk **** for like 4 years in a row, but they're definitely making up for lost time.

Feels bad man :frown:

Word :smh:

The close friends I talk to daily are Rams, Seahawks, Raiders and Cards fans so they've been killin' me from the day Harbaugh got fired to now. I did get to talk **** for like 4 years in a row, but they're definitely making up for lost time.

Feels bad man :frown:

I know that feel man :smh:

Live in AZ so Cards fever is at all time high right now. All Seahawks fans went ghost in AZ though :lol:

49er empire still going strong in AZ :pimp:

Ppl wanna keep blaming Kap but I'm telling idc who you are Arod Brady Manning you aint **** with out an Offensive Live ours is GOD AWFUL DISGRACE!!!! :x :smh:

ARod Manning and Brady probably haven't played with a line as bad as ours but I bet elite quarterbacks like them would still find a way to flourish, even with mediocre receivers, hell, Bradys been doing it for a long time now. QB>Oline

Ppl wanna keep blaming Kap but I'm telling idc who you are Arod Brady Manning you aint **** with out an Offensive Live ours is GOD AWFUL DISGRACE!!!!
sick.gif
mean.gif
i dont know man, the chargers got an awful offensive line, they keep on piling up injured players on the o-line.. last week rivers tossed 500 against the pack.. kaep had a game against the cards and threw 60 something yards.. 

i dont know man, the chargers got an awful offensive line, they keep on piling up injured players on the o-line.. last week rivers tossed 500 against the pack.. kaep had a game against the cards and threw 60 something yards.. 

Pretty much man. Great QBs find a way. But there are only so many of them in this league. Kap is great with the right staff and weapons around him. They make him better. Brady, ARod, etc. turn nobody's into serviceable wideouts

Back
Top Bottom