:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gilbert relies way too much on his athleticism and size for us IMO. His technique and fundamentals are inconsistent for how high he's going to get picked(8-15). Rather take Fuller a little higher but even then I think there'd be a better fit for us and I am high on Fuller. The thing about Dennard that worries is me is the level of competition he faced. I would of liked to see how he would do against better competition, but I like his overall combination of size+technique+leadership qualities.

Noticed Mayock dropped Gilbert behind Dennard and Fuller in his rankings. Interesting.

Jason Verrett is the best cornerback in the entire draft to me. This dude has some rare instincts and understanding of the position with some insane make up speed. If he was 2 inches taller he would be a top 10 pick. Still remember Verrett shutting down Antwan Goodley while Gilbert didnt do so hot vs Goodley.

Last edited:
there was never anything written about a sexual assault in the police report...

View media item 917054

defamation lawsuit inc? kap about to get paid and thankfully not by the niners :pimp:

Sexual assault is an incredibly broad term. Also, TMZ never accused him of anything (investigation =/= accusation). This is why defamation/libel suits are so tough to prove. The media uses certain vocabulary to protect themselves from these types of lawsuits. So, no, he doesn't have a defamation case.

it aint that serious. i really dont care. we talk football in here, little buddy.

demarcus lawrence is visiting tomorrow. he played defensive end at boise state. would play weakside outside linebacker for us aka aldon's position. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
what do you think of Skov?
that ***** crazy bruh 
pimp.gif

i grabbed him in the 3rd on my first mock. i love his tenacity. ideal 3-4 middle linebacker in base formation. he goes off in nickel.

Last edited:
Thats one of the main reasons i check the 49ers message board over ther. He gets down with the mspaint. Lol

I am a bit biased being that I am a Stanford fan, but I love this dude. He is weak in pass coverage though.
yeah i agree thats why i mentioned him coming off for passing situations. i like him or yawin smallwood in the 3rd.

i hope there will be heavy emphasis on high character guys this upcoming draft. dont need anymore idiots. 

red80 red80 niketalker23 niketalker23

So in light of all the shenanigans we've already seen this off-season in addition to the personnel needs we already have; are Niners better off letting this draft come to them (relatively speaking) in holding onto these surplus of picks and just taking best player available since it seems like any of these knuckleheads could prematurely end their careers/time with Niners any day now with their off the field BS?

I mean obviously if a no brainer trade opens up to let us move up to grab an impact player; do it but if it means mortgaging a good chunk to do so; are we better off just stacking up on the new and future leaders of tomorrow (i.e. next 1-2 seasons from now) :lol: :smh:

Dunno bro there's soooooo many different scenarios it's hard to predict. 49ers have so many picks they can literally go in whatever direction they desire. Only thing I would rule out is that dream scenario of moving up to grab Sammy Watkins and I fully expect them to target "their guy" in the 1st. Can't wait for May 8th! 24 days left. :nerd:  

I just want Brandin cooks or jason Verrett. :frown: love those manlets.

If the niners are really serious about grabbing another pass rusher I hope they look at Trent Murphy. I believe he could be special in a defense like ours. high motor, tough SOB from stanford and I really like what he brings to the table.

Last edited:
49ers have met with Odell Beckham JR, Martavis Bryant and Paul Richardson lately. There's a common theme here: all sub 4.45 receivers 
devil.gif

Last edited:
I've been wanting us to move up and select Odell Beckham, but I don't want the niners to give up too much to move up.

I don't think the B.Lloyd signing will have any affect on the whether we take a wideout in the draft, but if he shows out and makes the squad I think he'd be a nice little extra tool to have. Dude makes some of the most athletic/acrobatic catches on a consistent basis I almost think he does it on purpose at times :lol:

Hasnt he been labeled as a locker room cancer though, that's the only thing that really worries me but I'm sure he'd get the boot if that is the case.

yeah thats it

******* bs. dude got arrested for having good judgement. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom