:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know this has been talked about in this thread already, but our front office needs to make Alex Mack a priority in the offseason.  I mean, if we signed him, what is a glaring weakness on our team could instantly become a strength.

Staley - Boone - Mack - Kilgore - Davis

Look me in the eyes and tell me that lineup right there wouldn't instantly be in the upper echelon of offensive lines in the NFL.
Yes sir. I've posted about this multiple times. Alex Mack should be #1 FA target after he opts out from Cleveland. 

Last edited:
That o line would be pretty sweet for Hyde. At least 5.1 yards a carry.

Still wouldnt benefit Kaep, he misses wide open drag routes, over throws receivers, and on slants he throws bullets directly into ground, rather than the easy touch pass.

He has only performed well against bum teams this season. Every team with a top defense or physical d line, he shys away. Just sling it and command the team.

Kap's 18 mil will be allocated towards Alex Mack's pricey contract, so he won't have to worry about too much because he won't be here.

Source: Vernon Davis and Joe Staley involved in two locker room quarrels

It’s getting ugly for the 49ers, who have faced several different stories hinting at the damaged locker room chemistry over the last few days. It began on Sunday with Jay Glazer’s portrayal of Colin Kaepernick as being “on an island,”  and with our report of locker room tension stemming from thequarterback’s involvement  with Aldon Smith’s former live-in girlfriend.

This morning, SoCaliSteph  of Niners Nation released an eye-opening piece on the state of the 49ers’ locker room. It provided more details on the divide growing among the players, including some insight into a situation in which two players got into a verbal altercation over Kaepernick:
During the past few weeks, there have been rumblings of a locker room feud at a team meeting. Maiocco referenced it happening four weeks ago. A source told Niners Nation that a player stood up against Colin Kaepernick, and, as a result, another stood up in defense of Kaepernick. Glazer’s report of players being unhappy and unwilling to connect with Kaepernick appear true, but there are others including team captains and veterans standing up for the 49ers quarterback. Needless to say, Kaepernick is not necessarily on an “island by himself,” but I suspect from the vantage point of the players Glazer spoke with, they are unhappy with the performance and what appears to them as Kaepernick’s apathy. We also have sources who stated apologies were exchanged and the team was ready to move on. Well, until the 49ers lost again.
A source told me that the two players involved in the altercation were Vernon Davis and Joe Staley. The time frame here appears to be conflicting, but the source confirmed the reason for this altercation and said that it was actually the second time the two exchanged verbal blows.

The first instance occurred on the Tuesday following the Week 4 loss to the Packers. The conflict apparently stemmed from Staley’s doubts regarding the severity of Davis’ knee injury, which he sustained in the Week 3 loss to the Cardinals. According to the source, on the day after the Packers loss, Davis was told by a trainer that there was nothing wrong with his knee. Staley called Davis out on this the next day and they exchanged words over it. Davis didn’t play in either of the 49ers’ Week 4 and 5 losses to the Packers and Giants.

The next altercation occurred in the locker room following last Thursday’s loss to the Seahawks. While the details of this skirmish are unclear, a source told me that this was where the players were arguing over Kaepernick. The source couldn’t clarify what was said, but told me that it was Davis who spoke out against Kaepernick, and it was Staley who defended his quarterback.

Davis is coming off of his worst season as a pro and appears to be on track to match last year’s lows.Adam Schefter reported  earlier in October that the 49ers were open to trading Davis, although it’s hard to imagine his value is high, even if you discount these latest controversies and focus solely on his performance.

On the other side of the Italian dinner table  is Staley, who — despite all of the offensive line struggles — remains a bright spot in Kaepernick’s protection. If Davis and Staley have to be separated permanently, there’s little doubt which one the 49ers will chose to ship away.
Staley pulling Vernon's card. The whole world knows this fool is a *****. I don't know what the hell Trent is waiting for. Send his *** to Denver for a 5th and be done with it.

Last edited:

Staley pulling Vernon's card. The whole world knows this fool is a *****. I don't know what the hell Trent is waiting for. Send his *** to Denver for a 5th and be done with it.
I said this about Vernon Davis years ago and people thought I was just being negative and full of hate. I agree with a trade. 

Get him out of here. 

Last edited:
Staley probably made fun of VD after he saw Kam patrolling the middle of the field last thursday and forgot which way the endzone was.

Lol what the f is tomsula doing to control this locker room?!

This is good. No one to step up and lead, we miss i pwilly.

Btw does anyone think ant davis would even be ready to play? Imo he took this year off to smoke as much herb as possible

my only explanation for the past 4 months of 49ers' history is that someone put a curse on this team. i've never seen a franchise sustain that sort of success (3 consecutive NFCCGs + 1 SB appearance) decline so rapidly. I'm generally a rational person and there are plenty of logical explanations for this team's abysmal reality, but i'm chalking this up to some sort of voodoo hex. I need to consult all my vietnamese patnas who believe in that ****.

i'm always gonna be a of the opinion that if you pick a quarterback you gotta stick with the quarterback.

i was hanging on to alex through all those years and was miffed when we went with kaep over him (we saw how that turned out though).

we don't have anyone in the farm to hold us over until goff is ready and develops his nfl body (prolly a year or two of solid training and studying).

we gotta ride with kaep a year or two more.

even if he is a fucc boi haha

KARMA IS A ***** AINT IT KAEP

i agree. boone is looking for a huge payday, and its going to be very touch to bring him back.

i think trent should approach Q about being traded to a team who has a chance to do something this year like the panthers. that dude deserves better.

ahmad, dorsey, vernon, bethea

everyone over 30 with a younger player behind them should be made available. we need to see what eli harold, arik armstead, jaquiski tartt, blake bell and all the other kids can do.

Last edited:
Reggie Bush: As a leader, Colin Kaepernick is a 'hard worker'

“He’s a hard worker,” Reggie Bush said. “He works really hard. I’ve said this before -- he’s one of the hardest workers I’ve been around, especially in the weight room. He works his butt off and he’s constantly on the field, talking to guys and just trying to get better on the field.

:lol: :smh: His conditioning and fitness have never been questioned. That's damning that was the positive thing Bush said about him.

Last edited:
I like Jared Goff even more just hearing him talk on 95.7. dude said he chilled at home with his dog and went hunting during his off week despite it also being his 21st birthday during that time. he's already more mentally mature than scumbag kap.

us bay area sports fans KNOW first hand how leaders in this area conduct themselves. WE'VE SEEN IT FIRST HAND HOW THESE YOUNG CHAMPIONS CONDUCT THEMSELVES AND LEAD THEIR TEAMS!!!! Look at guys like buster posey, madison bumgarner and steph curry.

THEN LOOK AT THIS **** BOY

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-briefs-media-during-his-weekly-session

334.gif

Last edited:
ridiculous, about to ruin his career :smh:

just let Hayne get some reps to feel comfortable in the back field.

Need to let the Hayne train go. Dude will muff every other pump, get stripped, and not understand how to read a defense.

Hayne was just signed as a smoke screen to distract us about the news that leaked about having all "Harbaugh related items removed from the Levi's stadium museum".

ridiculous, about to ruin his career
mean.gif

just let Hayne get some reps to feel comfortable in the back field.

Need to let the Hayne train go. Dude will muff every other pump, get stripped, and not understand how to read a defense.

Hayne was just signed as a smoke screen to distract us about the news that leaked about having all "Harbaugh related items removed from the Levi's stadium museum".
The whole fumble or muff every other punt thing is SO overblown.  He muffed the first one yes.  But give the guy a break.  Give him reps.

What would it hurt at this point.  The dude is elusive as hell.  Let him learn.  Id love to see every opportunity Bush is supposed to get go to Hayne.  Chances are Bush will be hurt again soon so at least there's that.

I like Jared Goff even more just hearing him talk on 95.7. dude said he chilled at home with his dog and went hunting during his off week despite it also being his 21st birthday during that time. he's already more mentally mature than scumbag kap.

us bay area sports fans KNOW first hand how leaders in this area conduct themselves. WE'VE SEEN IT FIRST HAND HOW THESE YOUNG CHAMPIONS CONDUCT THEMSELVES AND LEAD THEIR TEAMS!!!! Look at guys like buster posey, madison bumgarner and steph curry.

THEN LOOK AT THIS **** BOY

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-briefs-media-during-his-weekly-session

334.gif

:lol: my dude red aint holding back on kaep. from that interview if Kaep got a penny for his thoughts, he'd have about 4 cents.

I doubt there's a QB change this season, though. when it's all said and done, and we're in position to pick top 3, jed and trent will want to have a scape goat: kap's play and Tomsula (+coaching staff). so to them, why even change course? and we all know how loyal Tomsula is to Jed and Trent, so that's why he's sticking with the "Kap is my QB." Tomsula is a moron who's getting any potential future as a HC elsewhere ruined, no one's going to ever want him after this crash&burn experiment.

Back
Top Bottom