:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes sir

the kid grew up a 49er fan 

he wears 16 because of joe montana

the stars are aligning for us

we cant blow it this time.

experienced, offensive-minded coaching staff--->bolster the line thru free agency(alex mack)--->veteran QB for goff to learn behind(matt hassellbeck would be perfect)

Last edited:
You guys really think this coaching staff is getting fired after this year? It should be an obvious decision but I feel like they are more likely to get rid of Kap and say Tomsula deserves a chance with "his guy" who we all know will be Baalke's guy.

Tome Brady was available and we took the stud of Giovanni Carmizzi

Aaron Rodgers was available and we took Alex Smith

:lol:

Tome Brady was available and we took the stud of Giovanni Carmizzi

Aaron Rodgers was available and we took Alex Smith

laugh.gif
Wait, I thought it was Tim Rattay the Niners drafted instead of Tom Brady?
roll.gif

Either way, it was a terrible choice.

You guys really think this coaching staff is getting fired after this year? It should be an obvious decision but I feel like they are more likely to get rid of Kap and say Tomsula deserves a chance with "his guy" who we all know will be Baalke's guy.
Talent won't do anything without proper coaching/schemes. Tomsula didn't get to hire his coordinators or coaches, that says a lot.

You guys really think this coaching staff is getting fired after this year? 
wishful thinking. 
tired.gif

hopefully jed realizes that this organization needs a football philosophy shift. im sick of trying to be the 70's steelers and 80's giants. i am a baalke guy, but if it means he goes, then he goes.

personally, i want to return to our roots. i think drafting goff allows us to enter the 21st century and shift our football philosophy back to an offense oriented team. the 49ers used to be known for scoring points. its time we return to that.

Last edited:
the problem is even if we get Goff, the coaching staff is incompetent. With **** boy Jed at the helm what decent coach is gonna want to come to this team? especially if we start seeing things go south with Baalke.

this isn't a normal rebuild

the problem is even if we get Goff, the coaching staff is incompetent. With **** boy Jed at the helm what decent coach is gonna want to come to this team? especially if we start seeing things go south with Baalke.

this isn't a normal rebuild
its time to call uncle eddie.

how excited would the 49er fan base be if they announced eddie debartolo is returning to the organization in some sort of role? a role like jerry west for the warriors would be perfect. people would be pumped the **** up. other than bringing back harbaugh, this is the ONE way jed can return to the good graces of 49er fan base overnight. 

you cant tell me potential head coaches or GMs wouldn't respect mr. D

imagine the press conference where you publicly reintroduce eddie as part of the 49ers.

i can picture it now

Eddie: "Im here to help Jed restore this organization and return the san francisco 49ers to glory"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
:lol: @ aldon's tweet. can't wait for the game in which they line up across from each other. I forget they came from the same draft class

goff? eddie coming back? jim harbaugh reinstated?

what dream world have I just stepped into???!! in any case, dont wake me up

this sunday is about to be the final nail in the coffin of the kap era

and aaron donald is going to hammer it in

Last edited:
black59razor black59razor Eddie D coming back is the ONLY thing Jed can do to salvage the terrible job him and his family has done. Bringing Eddie back would at least be a glimmer of hope for the future, which right now looks bleak

Damn, Kaep looks to be just about done...

Bruh i knew this nessa **** was a little more relevant than was led on.

she really got an entire franchise crumbling with that shellfish.

yall team aldon or team kaep haha

would yall be tripping if harbaugh went to the colts though? i can see him doing that kind of thing.

if tomsula is as dumb as he looks, there will not be any changes to the OL

pls prove me wrong

We're almost half way through the season, line has been the same except now they've added Tiller to the rotation

Tomsula is dumb

Back
Top Bottom