:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brandon Lloyd... Dropped some of the easies balls but also make some of the craziest catches. :lol:

who would be upset if the niners took trent murphy with the 30th pick? high character, throwback, tough guy bad *** cut from the same cloth as justin smith, jj watt, etc. relentless, high motor pass rusher who can move everywhere on the line and i can see him getting heavier as the years go by moving inside to the 5 and rush from 9 just like justin. would send a huge message to this idiot aldon smith.

Tough, smart and hardworking with a throwback personality. Leader vocally and by example. Will hold teammates accountable and represent the program with class.

Last edited:
it is a liiiiittle early, but he will be gone before our first 2nd comes around so it wouldnt be that big of a reach. i love his game.

Last edited:
Your right he will be gone by 56 and we do need high character guys right about now. If we fall in love with Paul Richardson davante Adams or one of the second round third round receivers I can see it happening.

Wouldn't be mad at all.

Last edited:
that's whats up 
pimp.gif
 trent murphy is officially my dark horse 1st round pick

Last edited:
didn't b.lloyd ball out just a few seasons ago with the Broncos?

but that doesn't matter. unless theyre named Crabtree, Davis or boldin, then kaep doesn't know they exist on the field

Brandon Lloyd is 3 seasons removed from leading the league in receiving and receptions if I'm not mistaken.

Remember that side Line catch he made with
Garcia at the Healm dude was a standout 4th round pick for us early on.

Tim Kawakami=will not read. No one with any clout would ever tell him anything.

One more incident and I do think he will be off the team. He here for this year for sure but who knows if they decide to pick up the 2015 option.

I agree. one more and the 49ers hand might be forced. as of right now? na. wouldn't be surprised to see them pick up his option.

Last edited:
if al davis was alive the possibility of trading him would be real. unfortunately, al is long gone and aldon's value is at an all time low so trading him wouldn't be a good idea. it's highly unlikely you would get equal value in return for his on field production.

Last edited:
^ This

I'm wondering if the Dez Bryant treatment is the next step

A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance.
No alcohol.
He can’t attend strip clubs and can attend nightclubs only if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.

if al davis was alive the possibility of trading him would be real. unfortunately, al is long gone and aldon's value is at an all time low so trading him wouldn't be a good idea. it's highly unlikely you would get equal value in return for his on field production.

not saying thats the current route they should take & well aware we wouldn't get remotely anything close to his production, but would be interesting to know how other team view aldon's "value".

What they need to do is put this dude on some house arrest steez. SMH aldon, smh

opinions on bradley roby? I like some of what he can do, but dude might just be another knucklehead with tons of talent. kid has same type of make up speed that verrett has with lots of suddenness, great at battling for the ball and violent in run support. 

my buddy, whos opinion i hold highly, thinks hes the best CB in the draft. points out he was the best CB coming into last college season and had some bad games after that 1 game suspension. roby will likely be there close to when we pick.

Last edited:
haha true that

someone in the NFL thread posted that texans and steelers should offer us a 4th or 5th for aldon smith. hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha. oh man. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
As much as a head case Aldon has been... I hope the team just doesn't cut him, that'd be ridiculous... At least let him play out this season

It would be foolish to out right release the best defensive player in football last year in the playoffs. Harbaugh and company know that so they will prolly draw up some guidelines similar to dez Bryant to get him to behave and achieve what he is capable of.

By the way the incident at LAX was nothing more than a 24 year old acting a bit irrational about a secondary search, this will not result in a suspension the felony gun charges if found guilty will though. Prolly time behind those walls too

Last edited:
opinions on bradley roby? I like some of what he can do, but dude might just be another knucklehead with tons of talent. kid has same type of make up speed that verrett has with lots of suddenness, great at battling for the ball and violent in run support. 

my buddy, whos opinion i hold highly, thinks hes the best CB in the draft. points out he was the best CB coming into last college season and had some bad games after that 1 game suspension. roby will likely be there close to when we pick.

has talent speed and athleticism but technique is shaky and got burned and used way too often for a guy who's viewed as a top flight cb prospect. I cringe watching that wisconsin game

Last edited:
Should we start scouting for some stud OLBs in the future. I rather use the money and resign Iupati, Kap, and Crabs. Aldon is extremely talented. But I think I rather have someone hungrier, and deserving than this bonehead.

Back
Top Bottom