:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
god damn.we need to draft some nasty linemen like la'el collins. takes out bobby wagner and then gets to the second level to destroy earl thomas. :x

lael.0.gif

I'm pretty sure on 2nd and 3rd days we were screaming for Stefon Diggs, and Lael collins.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

49ers are signing free-agent RB Pierre Thomas, a source confirms to ESPN's @JosinaAnderson. 5m

really wish they just gave the job to the aussie, instead of picking up these has-been rbs.

no direction what so ever, should have made a change to the OL week 3 but didnt.

just want the kids to play and get that #1 pick :evil:

The niners organization doesn't seem like an attractive job you would want.

Look at the Titans job, you have a sorry a. Division with Marcus Mariota, but you get control of the team

49ers. You get a hard Division with crap ownership which will take away your power. And probably not pay you a dime.

Why would you want to come to SF if you are Sean Payton or hue Jackson.

The niners organization doesn't seem like an attractive job you would want.

Look at the Titans job, you have a sorry a. Division with Marcus Mariota, but you get control of the team

49ers. You get a hard Division with crap ownership which will take away your power. And probably not pay you a dime.

Why would you want to come to SF if you are Sean Payton or hue Jackson.

Hue Jackson would return to Oakland before coming to Santa Clara.
Blaine will be fine with time.

Last edited:
at this point, the only thing I care to watch is Lynch, Armstead, and our young secondary get better

@JasonLaCanfora

Names I've heard the most on during deadline day: Staley (among other 49ers) , J. Cook, Kruger, Mingo, Streater, M. Cooper, Willie Young,

i think staley should be the one who commands the highest value as far as trades goes. :rolleyes

Why? Don't you see the moves Jed and Trent are making?

Power moves like benching Kap, signing Draughn & Thomas... Second half of the season is ours >:

You're right. I'm just overreacting

I still want a high draft pic tho [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I wonder if they're trying to move Staley so they can kick Boone out to left tackle and insert Brandon Thomas at LG?

Back
Top Bottom