:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah it's really not that serious. It was just a question. My apologies for using the wrong term. Did not mean to offend. And I didn't move here. Just visiting friends. I don't think our weekend visit is going to push up your rent. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Yeah it's really not that serious. It was just a question. My apologies for using the wrong term. Did not mean to offend. And I didn't move here. Just visiting friends. I don't think our weekend visit is going to push up your rent. Thanks to everyone who responded.
thats how it starts.. tourists end up falling in love with the city and all of a sudden move here.. so now its not just the techzilla we are fighting against

born rand raised in the city, and we grew up calling it san fran and frisco. it aint that big of a deal.

ROLLING AROUND THE CITY IN A BUCKET *** HONDA STUPID SLAPPING THIS **** back in the day!!!  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
CAL vs OREGON @ 7:30PM if you're interested in seeing JARED GOFF play

focus on the feet! the feet never lie, chico.

Last edited:
thats how it starts.. tourists end up falling in love with the city and all of a sudden move here.. so now its not just the techzilla we are fighting against

Eat a Snickers my dude.

:lol: I get it, gentrification sucks and it's happenin all over SF but bruh, he asked about a store inside of a mall..he ain't asking about rent in the mission. always glad to welcome niner faithful to the bay

sith, fam them niner stores always charge an arm and a leg, you're better of getting your gear online

lynch looks like a damn giant in the pocket. dude is huge. impressive mobility for a guy his size.

Last edited:
Eat a Snickers my dude.

Lol definitely not a big deal bro. I understand there's a lot of stuff going on in the city, but if a fellow NTer ask for advice ima give it that's family.

Anyways who's ready for BG to lead us to that #1 pick

I'm in Seattle until tomorrow, if anyone is interested in buying my tix for tomorrow's game hit me up, sec 124 row 28

I dont think who we draft matters if we dont address the offensive line

Well, if Kilgore comes back healthy and Anthony Davis returns like he is saying he will, our line will be significantly improved. However, I aint mad if we go Laremy Tunsil in the 1st round.

as far as LBs go, the  only LB I like in this draft in the 1st round is Jaylon Smith. The guys is a special player.

i really dont think anthony davis will be ready, do we think he is really working out or staying in shape?

Was watching the Titans game and their O-line is so trash. Looked at who the starting Left guard was and it was Joe Looney. Can't believe he starts somewhere.

i really dont think anthony davis will be ready, do we think he is really working out or staying in shape?
 who knows. he talks on social media like he's already in football shape. 
laugh.gif

we have a lot of cap room. i think we'll be fine addressing the line thru free agency too.

Last edited:
this guy is a special player the way P-willy was special. you want a LB who has a **** ton of range and blazing closing speed? this is your man. i would be cool if we went jaylon smith,

Back
Top Bottom