:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
staley-thomas-martin-tiller-boone

staley - boone - martin - thomas - brown

why didn't the coaching staff try and mix things up with the line and use one of the combinations above before they benched kap? this is so stupid. pears and devey should be released ASAP.

Completely agree... Although Kap has made some boneheaded throws and bad reads, they didn't give him a shot

That line definitely needs some retooling on the right side... If they tried that and he still fails then bench him

If Gabbert fails then what do they do next?

kap will be back. im sure they've assured him of that. i think being on the sidelines will give him new perspective and clear his mind.

still, it's so ******* stupid that they didn't attempt to tinker with the line before they switched the QB.

Last edited:
in a sickening twist of fate, blaine gabbert balls out and wins the falcons game with a 150something qb rating and by a convincing margin. hits wrs in stride, makes progressions, calls correct and timely audibles, and is able to lead wrs to the ball...

I'm honestly afraid... As much as I want to see a winning team on the field, I also want a top 5 pick

#suckforwhoevercanhelpus

How bout this for a plot twist.

Gabbert balls out the rest of the year like Kap in 2012 and wins the last game on levis stadium.

There is a reason gabbert was a first round pick.

How bout this for a plot twist.

Gabbert balls out the rest of the year like Kap in 2012 and wins the last game on levis stadium.

There is a reason gabbert was a first round pick.

Um yea, we're not making the playoffs with 3-13 record bruh :lol:

damn mccray one of the few players on this team playing at a high level. and dude is just a gunner. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
With Mccray out I wonder if Hayne gets activated, pretty sure I saw him as a gunner a few times

"It's kind of overwhelming, Peyton he's one of those guys every wide receiver dreams about,'' Davis said. "I've been dreaming about Peyton since I left college ... I don't know if he knows it, but I've been dreaming about this guy.

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

lol didn't take vernon long to distance himself from this organization and fire shots

"look at them now, they've only won two games"

roll.gif

Last edited:
VD saying he has to get acclimated to winning.
Smh dude has no passion at all you'd think he woulda learned from his earlier days. No wonder he half assed it on routes.

Levi's Stadium is hosting the 2019 College Football Playoff. Why should the ownership care about the team when they keep getting these big events? :smh:

i never really got to meet jed, but my buddy, whose mom was dating JT, was in the suite with him vs the Packers game in 2012 divisional round where JT was invited as a special guest to flip the coin(Uncle John @ 2:19 http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Patrick-Willis/1315d080-20c2-4ff1-ae97-7d0acad1155e).

Anyways, they were in the suite with the Yorks for the entire game. He told me Jed is a fiery little ****** when it comes to football. Whenever we ****** up, Jed would flip out and question everything the coaches were doing. However, my boy is a real 49er die hard, and he told he could see jed genuinely loves the 49ers and desperately wanted to win. he grew up bleeding red and gold just like us.

the guy needs to come to terms with the reality that is that he doesn't know **** about football and keep his *** out of football-related decisions if he wants to get this **** back on track. the post-harbaugh era is a reality check for his dumbass. he ****** up, and he ****** up big time.

and he needs to stop listening to that cocksucker paraag too.
THIS!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom