:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in a sickening twist of fate, blaine gabbert balls out and wins the falcons game with a 150something qb rating and by a convincing margin. hits wrs in stride, makes progressions, calls correct and timely audibles, and is able to lead wrs to the ball...
How bout this for a plot twist.

Gabbert balls out the rest of the year like Kap in 2012 and wins the last game on levis stadium.

There is a reason gabbert was a first round pick.

And then Jed signs him to a $100 MILLION plus contract at the end of the season?!?!?....
roll.gif

kap is pissed. dude was very transparent today in regards to being benched. hopefully it lights a fire under his ***.

Last edited:
Was jus gonna say that red.
Kaep looks heated, looks like he bout to chop tomsula up.

Seems as if theres been a ******** of miscommunication and thats why tomsula sucks.

Interested to see how kaep reacts on sunday

i genuinely feel bad for the guy. they're completely scapegoating this fool. the fact that pears and devey will still be out there is an indictment on tomsula and how horrible he and his coaching staff are. 

i like jimmy t, but man is he over his god damn head this time. 

Last edited:
The stats dont ******* lie! Im not a big stats geek but seeing where martin / pears / devey rank ... Pretty much last in the league in terms of run blocking n pass protecting the stats dont lie how putrid they are.

Just seen that a few fans set up a go fund me to fly a plane with a banner taking shots at Jed at the Cardinals game later this month :lol:

Watch how gabbert gonna stink up the joint...if you think Kap couldn't get on that oline imagine this f boy...also Vernon Davis cottonel tissue boy dude ain't been the same since Kam hit stick now you wanna run your mouth I can't man...can't take these cats seriously

lol didn't take long to raise the money. they raised enough money for extra laps around the stadium. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if I'm kap, I'm actually happy with the benching for multiple reasons

1. my body doesnt get destroyed playing behind one of the worst, if not the worst, lines in the nfl

2. BG's piss poor play tomorrow will only reinforce how ****** this line is, that it aint all on him, and how infinitely better than BG he is

3. three weeks off essentially. I'm sure jimmy t puts kap back in two weeks after the bye. no way in hell theyre gonna get kap's confidence back up by having him return against seattle at CLink. I wonder if it was intentional by the coaching staff to bench kap now, a game before the bye, so that way once they see how terrible BG is, they can say "we've at least given him two games" to evaluate him...but who am I kidding, nothing is done with intention with this coaching staff

4. finally get some time to get a damn line up. I have a feeling kap's gonna come back during that arizona game with a bald taper with some sort of cursive script squiggle lines on the side

if I'm kap, I'm actually happy with the benching for multiple reasons

1. my body doesnt get destroyed playing behind one of the worst, if not the worst, lines in the nfl

2. BG's piss poor play tomorrow will only reinforce how ****** this line is, that it aint all on him, and how infinitely better than BG he is

3. three weeks off essentially. I'm sure jimmy t puts kap back in two weeks after the bye. no way in hell theyre gonna get kap's confidence back up by having him return against seattle at CLink. I wonder if it was intentional by the coaching staff to bench kap now, a game before the bye, so that way once they see how terrible BG is, they can say "we've at least given him two games" to evaluate him...but who am I kidding, nothing is done with intention with this coaching staff

4. finally get some time to get a damn line up. I have a feeling kap's gonna come back during that arizona game with a bald taper with some sort of cursive script squiggle lines on the side

Knowing how stupid this staff is; they'll probably plug Kap back in for Seattle game saying "he gives us the best chance to win today" and then bench him again after he puts up another dud game vs SEA and then say "at this point, we gotta evaluate everyone fairly so we're going back to Blaine"

I just really think they undervalued harbaugh's importance. As a PR guy, life coach, football motivator, pepsi salseman, Kap pad puncher, sound byte guy.

He did it all.

What's up guys? I'm up in the San Fran area from LA this weekend. Is that niner store at the Westfield centre worth checking out? I know we suck but I'd like to pick up some cool gear since it's hard to find in LA.

What's up guys? I'm up in the San Fran area from LA this weekend. Is that niner store at the Westfield centre worth checking out? I know we suck but I'd like to pick up some cool gear since it's hard to find in LA.

Its not bad. I believe its on the 3rd floor? right across J Crew. If you want niner gear (wouldn't recommend spending a dime on this team) that'd be the place to go.

Its not bad. I believe its on the 3rd floor? right across J Crew. If you want niner gear (wouldn't recommend spending a dime on this team) that'd be the place to go.
can you not help out a guy who says San Fran? Our city is filled with a bunch of outta towners making our rent go through the roof and pushing The true san francisicans to san jose and the east bay.. only to call SF "frisco and san fran " .. as much as i hate jed york i dispise all these new people in our city

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom