:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was looking forward to that Lynch x Aldon combo like no other before the season started too

How much is attributed to cowboy and how much is attributed to him basically being out of the NFL for a year collectively?
No excuse for the second part. He played the last 7 games last year, and he attended all the mini camps/OTA this year. He's played every game this season with Oakland. They've even transitioned to a 3-4, so he's playing his natural position. Dude has no rust excuses.

Last edited:
classy fans? yeah ******* right. those are the same ******* that dumped popcorn on bow as he was carted off

**** SEATTLE

Last edited:
I soon as i heard that :smh:. Classy fans, deese nutz. **** them. Next week, we send the Real American to do damage.

laugh.gif

i am expecting us to get destroyed next Sunday.

Last edited:
classy fans? yeah ******* right. those are the same ******* that dumped popcorn on bow as he was carted off

**** SEATTLE

Dude i was saying the same **** to my group text and in the NFL thread earlier, I can't stand Collinsworth (it was him right?) man.

ku-xlarge.gif

Class.

Just noticed when that popcorn came flying down he looks up like 'really....?' :smh:

Smelter and Kilgore will begin practicing this week! 

Hopefully Smelter can see the field this year. This kid has some serious potential. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
IMO we should wait to activate smelter for next season that way we,ll have him for his full rookie contract and not waste 1 year of it on the last 7 weeks of the season. Big mistake when the niners activated tank 2 years ago for just a few weeks and ended up not using him and now he's about to be a FA next year instead of '17.

IMO we should wait to activate smelter for next season that way we,ll have him for his full rookie contract and not waste 1 year of it on the last 7 weeks of the season. Big mistake when the niners activated tank 2 years ago for just a few weeks and ended up not using him and now he's about to be a FA next year instead of '17.
good point!

Back
Top Bottom