:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was an awesome game to watch.

Harbs :pimp:

I'm not huge on college football but I've found myself watching/checking/rooting for Michigan all season, I was actually pissed and hurt after the Mich/Mich St game :lol:

That was an awesome game to watch.

Harbs :pimp:

I'm not huge on college football but I've found myself watching/checking/rooting for Michigan all season, I was actually pissed and hurt after the Mich/Mich St game :lol:

It works out for me since I hate Ohio State anyways. I'm all for Michigan in the big 10 this year even though they the bear Cal's colors.

Last edited:
man, goff is so nice in the pocket. his feet are really quick and technically sound. excellent poise in the pocket. he has a natural feel for the pressure and effortlessly moves away to avoid it and find the passing lane. his work in the pocket is very reminiscent of peyton.

Last edited:
high-level execution from the pocket

very active but controlled feet just like peyton

manning2.gif

Last edited:
hey bros need some advice

got a little vacay coming up and decided that imma visit the bay from dec 21-24 (not decided yet if i'll drive or fly).

where do you guys suggest i stay, by the wharf, union, downtown?

mind you ill bring my daughter and wife and we'll probably do touristy things: shop, fishermans wharf, golden gate, alcataraz etc., get down on that chinatown dimsum.

suggestions needed.

hey bros need some advice

got a little vacay coming up and decided that imma visit the bay from dec 21-24 (not decided yet if i'll drive or fly).

where do you guys suggest i stay, by the wharf, union, downtown?

mind you ill bring my daughter and wife and we'll probably do touristy things: shop, fishermans wharf, golden gate, alcataraz etc., get down on that chinatown dimsum.

suggestions needed.

broheem,

if you want to do the wharf and Chinatown stuff, I'd suggest getting an air bnb in the nob hill/russian hill area. walkable to chinatown and the wharf/exploratorium area, plus real family friendly.

if you wanna do exhibits and museums, hit up golden gate park.

Gase is a damn good offensive coach. Trent has to be pissed that peewee herman tossed in the tomsula caveat at the last second. He'll be a head coach somewhere next year. 

maybe the prospect of working with a young QB like Jared Goff can entice him back 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
shouldve put jim in the IDFWU video. speaking of jim, dude is such a great coach, he'd probably turn big sean into a better qb than kap.

yall, our inability to get over the departure of harbs reminds me of ppl who can't get over their exes. we just need a good replacement. too bad there's no tinder for coaches.
roll.gif

its true 
mean.gif
 the one that got away...

for good reason. the guy pulled us out of the dark ages. he captivated our entire fanbase with his charisma and charm. hes a very unique human being. the stick was full of dudes wearing "whos got it better than us" shirts and people singing bailey's song. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Front flip at full speed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] dude is on another level. No one close

welp, there are going to be some good head coaches to hire this offseason. looks like sean payton's days are numbered in NO.

Last edited:
lol wow. we dodged a major bullet with aldon. dude is buns now. looks like an entirely different player(corey lemonier).

Back
Top Bottom