:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this man was born to be the quarterback of the 49ers.

How long have you been a fan of the 49ers?

My whole life. I grew up watching them. The Jeff Garcia days are the days I remember, with Garrison Hearst, a little bit of the end of Jerry Rice’s career. And their recent success has been pretty exciting. I was heartbroken when they lost in the NFC Championship game to the Seahawks, but I’m excited for the future.

Last edited:
I feel like the NFL product has been exposed this year more than others.

It's so hard to put out a good product week to week, most games look so crappily played.

If you tune in to an NBA game chances are you're gonna watch something entertaining and the players are all gonna play pretty hard over all.

With football, so many things have to go right just for the game to even get to the next play.

Does anyone think the NFL has reached its peak as far as popularity and saturation? I don't see it getting elevated to another level I think numbers will dip after Brady/Manning hang em up.

Basically I'm saying THE CURRY ERA IS UPON US

Last edited:
I feel like the NFL product has been exposed this year more than others.

It's so hard to put out a good product week to week, most games look so crappily played.

If you tune in to an NBA game chances are you're gonna watch something entertaining and the players are all gonna play pretty hard over all.

With football, so many things have to go right just for the game to even get to the next play.

Does anyone think the NFL has reached its peak as far as popularity and saturation? I don't see it getting elevated to another level I think numbers will dip after Brady/Manning hang em up.

Basically I'm saying THE CURRY ERA IS UPON US
Don't know how geuine you are when you say all this. But NFL in the US is the the most watched sport and its not even close.

Hahaha son tried to downplay the NFL ... the NFL in America is what europe is to soccer.. it will never be just 15 min of fame .. baseball was americas sport till they blew it and football emerged

I wonder if that's what they said when baseball was america's sport.

Seriously do we think the NFL can get bigger is my question. Not in a "ahhh i'm drunk football is life it's never gonna die sunday sunday sunday!!!" sense.

I doubt I'm the only one sober enough to think about life outside of sundays. I do genuinely think the product has flaws and they get swept under the rug by the huge distracting theatre production around it. That's why it can get away with crappy rules/officiating and crappy play/injuries. Commercials and predictability.

I mean obviously it's the NUMBER 1 MOST WATCHED THING ON TV and **** but cmon that's not even analysis.

Goff wearing 16 reminds me of the picture of A Rodgers with the 49ers uniform on when he was a little kid :frown:

Last edited:
Goff wears 16 for Montana and Rodgers used to wear a Joe Montana t-shirt under his pads at Cal. 
nerd.gif

all the GOAT QBs were either 49ers or 49er fans. 
nerd.gif

There's a pattern here. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
aaron Rodgers, goff, tom brady..all qbs who loved Montana and played in the bay who the niners passed on

this **** is like all them childhood years where I wanted an NES, sega genesis, ps1, ps2, n64, ****** Atari jaguar, any console...and got a book instead

:rofl: :rofl:

Funniest **** I read today

If BG continues to perform but we still have a top pick where we get Goff... Does he sit behind BG for a little or starts right away?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest **** I read today

If BG continues to perform but we still have a top pick where we get Goff... Does he sit behind BG for a little or starts right away?
sit unless he totally shines and steals the job in preseason like Carr did to Schaub.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom