Official .. USC vs. Ohio State...vol. Redemption or more of the same....

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

Originally Posted by Newbs24

After watching OSU against Navy, their secondary is wack. Coleman is pretty good but Russell should not be playing. No way in hell ya'll don't have a better DB than him. Rolle looks solid in the middle but the other 2 are no playmakers. The DL is going to be tough for SC to handle. Thad is a monster and so is Cam. But if SC can give Matty some time, he is going to get off on your DBs. NOBODY can handle DWill. The TEs will have a field day. I think SC blows them out but TP will step up and play good, but if the OL isn't better it might not matter.

How does Browning continue to play for you guys? He is buns.

pretty much sums it up... how Sabino has not gotten PT at LB.. Nate Williams is a beast as well... Chekwa has to make some plays out there... we (Ohio State) will have to make SC pass... I know there is only one football, but SC has was 4 or 5 5-star RBs..
eek.gif
... there is talent on both teams, but my concern is the game plan.. I think it was telling the last year Sanchez said SC's coaching staff pretty much knew what Ohio State was going to do ...
eyes.gif
terrible... Tress needs to revamp his coaching strat based on his talent.. in his first few years he could play "Tressel ball" because the D was some of the best in the nation. now, to beat top tier teams like SC, we going to have to throw points on the board.....!

Yeah. You can count on SC gettin theirs on O. Tress has to let TP use his talents to get some points, but that still might not be enough. Boom looked below average to me but then again it could be the OLine looking bad too. The WRs are nothing to be scared of for SC. Devier is the goods and he needs a lot more balls thrown at him for TP to actually get something going. Don't get me wrong, I love watching OSU struggle and hope they get blasted next Saturday, but with a talent like TP at QB, you need a better OLine and a gameplan for him to win some games. Hope they continue to screw around though. Makes me feel happy.

yea, cant blame u , thats all apart of the scUM/Ohio State rivarly... Boom struggled yesterday, but if the O line does not open up holes for him to run thru,he will be lucky to get 80-100 yards a game.. hes not the game changer like Beanie was...now saine on the other hand.. kid has some jets, he's finallyhealthy, now if tress would throw him some passes out of the backfield.. well Saturday will show us where Ohio State is really at... remember 2002 Ohio Statealmost took an L to cincy .. it took a last sec INT on the 1 yrd line to get the win...

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

OHIO cant hang
grin.gif

usc is going to run through them.

Cant wait til the U shows up in the shoe nexyt year.. but until then...

still thinking about tring to find some tickets and drive to Columbus for the game.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

USC by 40.

If that happens (and it very well could happen) JT better give Petey a straight arm to his jaw in the post game handshake.

I remember last yr they had McKnight taking direct snaps..is that a possibility again? Ironman...?

As much as I hate to say it... USC is going to get a W in the Shoe in front of Buckeye Nation...

Closer game than last year though... USC by less than 10

yea im calling a closer game then last year, but i think we will go back there and get the W.

i cant say im not at least a little nervous, but after seeing OSU struggle with Navy i feel a little bit better. Either way i am psyched for the game, beenwaiting for it since the sunday following last year's throttling.

SC!!! Fight On
pimp.gif

I'm so pumped, can't wait for this Saturday thought this would get some trojan fans excited

I'm just gonna say that I hold out hope that Pryor goes supernova on the USC defense because that is the only way we havea chance at the W. I'll be in attendance to either an epic performance by him or another epic blowout by the Trojans.

Back
Top Bottom