Official .. USC vs. Ohio State...vol. Redemption or more of the same....

Originally Posted by SithLord22

En Route to Columbus for some tail gate action as I type this. Go Trojans!
pimp.gif
Keep in touch, I'll be on campus and at the game. Not all OSU fans are %%%!!!%+, I promise.

IF the Buckeyes can stop the run, they have a chance.

Tressel needs to open the playbook up more.

And can we please let Lamar Thomas get some plays on offense. All that speed, and we just leave him at kick returner.

If they stop the run OSU 28 USC 24.

But if not USC 42 OSU.........

well looks like Ohio State plans to make SC beat them with the young QB, and are going to focus on the run... we'll see how that works out...

Originally Posted by kingkb34

pimp.gif
Keep in touch, I'll be on campus and at the game. Not all OSU fans are %%%!!!%+, I promise.
I second this. We're not all bad people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

80%

Originally Posted by kicksaholic86

It's going to be a hell of a game. I'm looking forward to this one. Go SC!!!

good game for usc fans bc its gonna be a blowout
laugh.gif
. this will be over byhalftime. i cant believe ohio state is only getting 7 points.

Yall are some comedians if you think USC is going to give up 30+ to O$U
laugh.gif

USC wins this 28-14 with USC running all over Ohio St.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

IF the Buckeyes can stop the run, they have a chance.

Tressel needs to open the playbook up more.

And can we please let Lamar Thomas get some plays on offense. All that speed, and we just leave him at kick returner.
I think the whole nation understands that USC is gonna try and run, Thomas and Pryor are serious weapons, etc.....

cept for Tressell and his staff.
roll.gif
If your secondary is as suspect asyou guys are worrying, don't be shocked if Barkley throws a lot more than in the SJ State game. His arm isn't exactly trash.

Not sure who I think is gonna win this game yet...

I know Brewster gonna get off though...

TJ Bryant gettin any burn?

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Third.

I'll be at the game playing it neutral, but viewing it realistically ..hope my boys D Will and Mitch play well (if he plays) ...

Love my Buckeyes, but we go way back
pimp.gif

SC is going to go into the shoe and run all over OSU all night. The only good thing this year for Buckeye fans this year is you will score a touchdown thistime. SC by 14

Originally Posted by Caliking03

SC is going to go into the shoe and run all over OSU all night. The only good thing this year for Buckeye fans this year is you will score a touchdown this time. SC by 14

grin.gif
lets see what happens this year.. I think the Buckeyes are going tosurprise alot of ppl...

Originally Posted by Jwill JR

SC is going to go into the shoe and run all over OSU all night. The only good thing this year for Buckeye fans this year is you will score a touchdown this time. SC by 14

grin.gif
lets see what happens this year.. I think the Buckeyes are going to surprise alot of ppl...

No they won't that's exactly waht osu fans have been saying since the Florida game

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

grin.gif
lets see what happens this year.. I think the Buckeyes are going to surprise alot of ppl...

No they won't that's exactly waht osu fans have been saying since the Florida game

not really... Most Ohio State fans went into the UF game thinking it was a done deal... obviously that game didnt work out like we'd hope. no worries, I beon here Saturday night either excited about a win over SC or bummed out about a loss.... but I think Ohio State wins

Closer we get to kickoff the more I think the Buckeyes are going to win this game. I just refuse to believe that a freshman quarterback is going to come intothe Horseshoe and get a win, even if he is as righteous as Tebow.

I think we put up 14 in the first quarter, the Shoe is rockin, and momentum carries us from there.

31-24

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

grin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom